*Internet starts to lag*

Me: Darn. It even had a cool code...

*Usual message appears, saying another user took it*

Linked for size.

Me: EHRMAGERSH I just spotted a Silver Tinsel in the AP! *clicks on it*

*Internet starts to lag*

Me: Darn. It even had a cool code...

*Usual message appears, saying another user took it*

plenty of people would breed silver tinsels for free -- they're relatively easy to obtain because they aren't worth much.

2 stripes can breed any color. So it is more work to get specific colors to continue a lineage. but certainly possible.

Striped are a total annoyance to breed. Took me a year to get a fifth gen with specific colors. tongue.gif

Nebulas are lika that too. Good think is striped you see the color as soon as the egg is bred. With nebulas, you have to wait until it genders.

So I take an egg out of the AP, put it in 3 click sites, go to sleep and this happens. >>

user posted image

almost 18,000 views?

Come on. D:

user posted image

Just bred this and saw the names of the other blacks parents (which I don't own)  xd.png

Ops.. xd.png

Let me explain, someone who caught an offspring from this pair in AP asked me to name the parents, so I did. unsure.gif

Took a screenshot with three different eggs, all shining, disagreeing what kind of light is there. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Took a screenshot with three different eggs, all shining, disagreeing what kind of light is there. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Well, I guess there's an eclipse or something.... That's cool.c ohmy.gif

user posted image

Snobs. I've had two refusals today but this takes the cake, throws it on the ground, and sprinkles dirt onto it. sad.gif

I suppose it's good that my Gold didn't refuse the other Solstice... but, I'm going to be without a paddle if I breed them next week and the Silver refuses the other CB.

user posted image

It's a pity Ultraviolets can't be CB they really do look nice with Solstices

Edited by Chaos Rider

Well, there goes another pair made for each other sad.gif

Check out their codes

user posted image

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I discovered something very strange while on Silvi's Hatchery...

user posted image

It's a neglected. Note the time remaining. The egg recently hatched and is most definitely a Neglected, despite the fact that Neglecteds normally aren't created unless their timer is very, very low. Like 10-5 minutes. I've never heard of a Neglected being created when the egg still had 8 hours to live.

I've heard of NDs being created at higher times, veeeeery rarely.

If it had 1 day left I'd say it had been incubated and then teleported as soon as it turned, but this... yeah it's an anomaly.

And what a code, too. kIssM. "Kiss 'em." Dunno who the owner is, but they're lucky.

I've seen a neggy egg with a 1 day timer before in a hatchery. i was surprised.

user posted image

Oh what a pretty lineage! Good thing I have a CB Golden Wyvern perfect for he-

user posted image

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-