shric debar

the screenshot thread.

I'm pretty sure they mean that they're going to kill the parents.

So the owner wants to kill the parents and then the egg will have deceased parents? rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I already gifted the egg away in TGT.

user posted image

I've been frequenting Silvi's for a few weeks and I never saw soooo many sunset/sunrise hatchies in one ER...

user posted image

Lineage

Not sure what the owner wants to kill...

Yes, I meant that I'm killing the parents. I renamed them so it sounds clearer. They both happen to have nasty lineages, so I'm going to breed as many eggs as I can before my killing action returns, and then I'm going to kill them. Their offspring will have a dead line, but it will look better than a messy one, in my opinion.

Never thought that would get posted here, though. x)

Edited by guuvii

Didn't grab a screenshot, but I've just seen a CB Gold egg in the AP. A CB Gold egg that had 1 day 3 hours left to live.

Me thinks there's some glitch here.

user posted image

Stared at this for a few moments before I realized it said I had successful summon ohmy.gif First one wub.gif

Not so much a screenshot as..... what the heck.

How did this even happen?

No, I didn't photoshop it. The dragon I have in this lineage is actually farther down, I just grabbed a small part of the lineage. Man, if that was possible today it'd be amazing haha. Not CB, but...

user posted image

A CB Lurker in the wilderness. I know it may be from a burned scroll but... it's still sad. :C

user posted image

Well... CB Wrapping 8C

user posted image

Stared at this for a few moments before I realized it said I had successful summon ohmy.gif First one wub.gif

This happened today.

Congrats to you! I was expecting it to show an image of the egg, actually. Because like in breeding. And. Yeah.

No, I didn't photoshop it. The dragon I have in this lineage is actually farther down, I just grabbed a small part of the lineage. Man, if that was possible today it'd be amazing haha. Not CB, but...

blink.gif Grats on having a descendant, that's actually really cool! xd.png

That Bright Pink was probably killed (or died) years ago and its code was reused. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it creates some weird things in lineages.

Though that's pretty cool, congrats on having a descendant!

Actually there are quite a few strange things in this lineage. Have a look at this and that, too! blink.gif

Actually there are quite a few strange things in this lineage. Have a look at this and that, too! blink.gif

What's weird with the second one?

You can get an autumn from a summer, but the other two! I have no explanation!

user posted image

What's weird with the second one?

The Autumn from the first is seen as a caveborn parent for the second lineage