shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image

Now let's imagine 3 eggs, one in the back, two in front...

How on earth do you tell it's sitting behind the others or in front of the others? I mean, it can be any kind of egg, like one mint and two any other eggs, or two guardian and one any other egg...

Wait, WHAT???

Um... "Eggs: 7"

AoND I do not think that is seven eggs

Um... "Eggs: 7"

AoND I do not think that is seven eggs

Yeah... I know!

They had already actually hatched... but you know... still... very shocking, and would be cool. hehe

Uh oh. XP Wish I had that many eggs.

Me toO!!!

user posted image

Look at the ungendered image, how do I know it's a female? dry.gif

That's the male sign.

EmoDuck598 - that's a big baby :'D

I wasn't sure where to post it - in Help or here, but - guys, I think I've got a ghost. A few minutes ago I went to Silvi's to put my dragons there, when I noticed a hidden dragon that I don't even have on my scroll. And I don't think I've ever had. Last time I've abandoned something was yesterday, around 13 hours ago - it's enough time for the fansite to keep up with what's happening on our scrolls, right?

user posted image

I've tried to manually access the actions page of the mysterious dragon:

user posted image

It happens only on Silvi's, other fansites don't see the additional egg/hatchie. I don't find it a big issue anyway, it's just a hilarious thing to see in the morning. XD

EmoDuck598 - that's a big baby :'D

I wasn't sure where to post it - in Help or here, but - guys, I think I've got a ghost. A few minutes ago I went to Silvi's to put my dragons there, when I noticed a hidden dragon that I don't even have on my scroll. And I don't think I've ever had. Last time I've abandoned something was yesterday, around 13 hours ago - it's enough time for the fansite to keep up with what's happening on our scrolls, right?

user posted image

I've tried to manually access the actions page of the mysterious dragon:

user posted image

It happens only on Silvi's, other fansites don't see the additional egg/hatchie. I don't find it a big issue anyway, it's just a hilarious thing to see in the morning. xd.png

Yeah, that happens sometimes with Silvi's. The eggs you put in with your scroll often stay in - even when hidden and even when traded. My last ND experiment had some issues because of that. Could it have been a trade?

Since it say creature instead of dragon, could it have been a Dino or Chicken you had?

Edited by skauble

Nope, last time I've caught a non-dragon creature was... a few months ago. And since I've got a complete set of Dinos and Chickens, I don't search for them anymore.

Neither it was a trade, I'm completely sure. I've checked the latest dragons I've bred for someone and didn't find the offspring with such code.

*calls the Ghostbusters immediately!*

Nope, last time I've caught a non-dragon creature was... a few months ago. And since I've got a complete set of Dinos and Chickens, I don't search for them anymore.

Neither it was a trade, I'm completely sure. I've checked the latest dragons I've bred for someone and didn't find the offspring with such code.

*calls the Ghostbusters immediately!*

It's weird, because I'm seeing this message on it:

"You can't seem to find the dragon you're looking for."

But on your screenshot it says "creature". I never really paid attention, but to someone who has - are those terms used interchangeably?

It's weird, because I'm seeing this message on it:

"You can't seem to find the dragon you're looking for."

But on your screenshot it says "creature".  I never really paid attention, but to someone who has - are those terms used interchangeably?

It seems so. I've just tried to access the action page of one of my friend's frozen dragon hatchlings - the term "creature" appears there. But when I've tried to only view a hidden dragon - there is "dragon" as it should be.

To avoid going totally off-topic...

user posted image

A CB Lurker in the wilderness. I know it may be from a burned scroll but... it's still sad. :C

Sooooo this was an ND experiment... and should have been kicked out of the hatchiery (like they usually do) at the top of the hour... but I guess it didn't... gendered when it was less than a day old --- and died. RIP sweet lush baby.

user posted image

More "Fun with Names" Just snagged this egg from the AP.

user posted image

user posted image This.

I believe you can find their name on the parents' page, and they're asking for the egg back. If their scroll is hidden then that's silly, but I don't see anything wrong. Other than that I don't see anything odd with the picture...?