shric debar

the screenshot thread.

1 minute ago, trystan said:

oh that's fun! i should try that.  

*wonders if you can also get a staterae?*

the reason I tried celestial x xeno was cuz I saw a messie frozen stat hatchi from astrapi and celestial parents so I'm certain that can happen :D Then I thought, wait, celetial give multiple eggs, more eggs = more chance to hit a stat, why not :D 

it does fascinate me how they produce 3 different color eggs in one clutch tho XD and I thought they would give mostly celestials too - I thought xeno are more rare but I could be wrong?

16 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i dont see why you wouldnt be able to! the real question is, how lucky would you need to be to get FOUR stateraes? XD 

oh wow, that would be something, wouldn't it??

14 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

the reason I tried celestial x xeno was cuz I saw a messie frozen stat hatchi from astrapi and celestial parents so I'm certain that can happen :D Then I thought, wait, celetial give multiple eggs, more eggs = more chance to hit a stat, why not :D 

it does fascinate me how they produce 3 different color eggs in one clutch tho XD and I thought they would give mostly celestials too - I thought xeno are more rare but I could be wrong?

that really is fascinating, i agree!

i wonder which one of my Earth:Final Conflict Celestials i want to pair up with my Xenos.... they're from Doctor Who, Twin Peaks, and other random fandoms too!

edit - i only had two purples for fertility, so i uses them on a Celestial x Aso, and they weren't interested.  and then Celestial x Ke'Maro.  i got 1 Ke'Maro egg XD 

Edited by trystan
breeding results. sorry, no fun screenshot though....

4 hours ago, Moriaty said:

I thought xeno are more rare but I could be wrong?

Xenos just got a new release last year so they're really common. Not as common as other new releases, because they have a little headstart and are popular to breed, but still extremely common breeders.