shric debar

the screenshot thread.

I bought a Gold last week after I got 2000 shards (also for 1900 shards), because that´s what was needed a week before that, the Prices will probably go up again, when many are bought ^^ but I also think it was the lowest I have seen in a long time ^^

On 12/21/2020 at 8:46 PM, HeatherMarie said:

image.png.2919ac94c47d73b1c315f9bae64eec6a.png

Is this the lowest Golds have ever been?? Look at that!!

Dang, and here I am saving for a pair of Staterae because I can't trade ten NDs and my soul (I heard the market value has dropped) for one.

Christmassy AoND finds!

This Starsinger is about to have a bad day.

image.png.bf665203f2bb01422fc24d474310afa0.png

image.png.75090289275dc0f5f1925c1d857e45da.png

"You lookin' at me?" - big cheese dragon

image.png.96a29ab0e4ebf61760f70d25fa3df44b.png

Spot the imposter. :P

Holy crap, all this Neglected stuff! And there were some in the AP?? Shoot, why do I always miss the hatchie walls now? :(

2 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Holy crap, all this Neglected stuff! And there were some in the AP?? Shoot, why do I always miss the hatchie walls now? :(

The AP had over 200 ND hatchlings in it. Expect even more next time.

3 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

whaat? when was this?? 

This morning! Thanks to the magic of Christmas a blocked AP a lot of us were able to turn auto-abandoned eggs into auto-abandoned neglected hatchlings! We actually tried this first during Halloween, but only about 15 or 20 out of the initial 75 ish in that batch avoided growing wild. We're hoping to do it again around Valentine's.

that'd be awesome to participate in, even if i dont manage to catch any myself on valentines id love to at least witness them myself by then XD 

image.png.c03e4af69d1f67a9bdff564434ecfd5f.png

i'd completely forgotten that i made this ARMY of snow cats last year... LOL. what a surprise to come back to snow wars to.

8 hours ago, Commander Wymsy said:

The AP had over 200 ND hatchlings in it. Expect even more next time.

3 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

This morning! Thanks to the magic of Christmas a blocked AP a lot of us were able to turn auto-abandoned eggs into auto-abandoned neglected hatchlings! We actually tried this first during Halloween, but only about 15 or 20 out of the initial 75 ish in that batch avoided growing wild. We're hoping to do it again around Valentine's.

I'm floored, I can't believe I missed that. You guys are truly Mad Scientists, and I mean that in the good way.

Any particular time zone you guys aim for so I won't miss it again?

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

No egg?

image.png.870534f2b7965439de1bc6030418b5b2.png

Yup. Four of them! XD

image.png.9dd8cd9abbea0945d8035506fc90205a.png

could you MOVE??

you could say this is... driving me NUTS

Edited by InvaderAlexis

On 1/1/2021 at 11:51 PM, Spiteful_Crow said:

I'm floored, I can't believe I missed that. You guys are truly Mad Scientists, and I mean that in the good way.

Any particular time zone you guys aim for so I won't miss it again?

I'm flattered 😂

These were created at 3 pm DC time (and next batch will probably be around then too), but I suspect time of creation is not very helpful for guessing when they drop in the AP. These began dropping around 6 am DC time.

In the Wilderness:

"And then I said to him, "If you think I'm falling for that, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.'"

Screenshot_20210103-152434.jpg.4d591d32a6196b13dd93bfe6b1c139e9.jpg