Found these two fighting in the trading hub ^^

Edited by Sashimi

"What are you???!!!!!!" - my Starsinger, trying to get ready for the holidays

image.png.4fd80f6c129ad1ed0d9731095bf8f240.png

Mint: . ¯ .

1 hour ago, Chaosdawn said:

@lovecats99  That made me giggle. XD

Me, too!

The good news is they won't refuse during the holiday breeding week.

20 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

What are you???!!!!!!" - my Starsinger, trying to get ready for the holidays

I can try for one if youd like as I have a male flip mint :)

^ Glad you guys liked my earlier screenie. :)

"The six Zyumorphs combine their powers and call forth the mighty Sinomorph!!! It's too bad half of them couldn't come."

image.png.b7e1d929ea8544133a563daaa24fb7a0.png

Maybe the others were under lockdown and had to do their's online?

Also

image.png.5b42d59289aaed05fbd1c55bebd6cd72.png

What is this strange purple pigeon?

Edited by lovecats99

I know it is rng, but it is like the silliness of the names is spreading to the codes sometimes.

788908C7-19F7-4E39-9D08-28F78F37818A.jpeg

I was looking at my undines and one of them trace back to this lineage. I was like, wow, just wow.

1110599866_ScreenShot2020-11-30at2_23_45PM.png.17cf683a80424c51ac5b3afe7fcd1bf1.png

What kind of luck do you need to get a pair of CB zombies as the parent of a dragon...I wonder if there exist higher gen zombie-lineaged dragons, like a 3G dragon with all of its parents and grandparents being zombies...better yet, a high gen zombie that has all its ancestor as zombies...

Came across a certain fake egg sitting in a hatchery.

XDegg.PNG

Edited by Platykwak

1449480865_ScreenShot2020-12-04at12_09_45AM.png.90e7ec76a90889e6cb1bd2de662eee86.png

Something must have glitched here - beccause 1532*15 = 22980 < 23024?

22 hours ago, Moriaty said:

1449480865_ScreenShot2020-12-04at12_09_45AM.png.90e7ec76a90889e6cb1bd2de662eee86.png

Something must have glitched here - beccause 1532*15 = 22980 < 23024?

Overall views are just how many times the dragon has been seen.

Unique views is how many individual people (really computers/IP address) have seen the dragon.

So, while incredibly unlikely, it is possible that 1 person could have viewed the dragon 21,493 times with everyone else counting the other 1531 unique views. 

There's not correlation between unique and overall views outside of that.

Where'd you get 15 from? 

7 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Overall views are just how many times the dragon has been seen.

Unique views is how many individual people (really computers/IP address) have seen the dragon.

So, while incredibly unlikely, it is possible that 1 person could have viewed the dragon 21,493 times with everyone else counting the other 1531 unique views. 

There's not correlation between unique and overall views outside of that.

Where'd you get 15 from? 

Views denote the overall number of views your egg or dragon has received. This can be misleading as the amount of views you can receive is restricted by the amount of unique views you have. For every unique view your dragon accumulates, it can receive a maximum 15 views. So, if an egg has 10 unique views it can't have more than 150 views. Views, some may argue, are a key decider on when a dragon will hatch or grow up, although no formula has ever been released by Dragon Cave administration. 

I sometimes increase my OV by auto refreshing my scroll (/user/username link) a lot and OV always stop at 15*UV, sometimes when I click too fast it might go over by 1, but for that screenshot it went over by almost 50, which was why I was super surprised

And it certainly is possible for one person to view the dragon a lot of times - this dragon only reached that stat because me and aegagrus are trying to kill it by viewbombing and thus autorefreshing the sprite a hel lot. Usually a ration of 6 OV:1 UV is pretty high already

Edited by Moriaty

15 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

Where'd you get 15 from? 

This is a well-known phenomenon in the areas I usually chat; you can see that there's a 15 OV to UV ratio cap when ERing, neglecting, trying to make hatchies gender, all that good stuff. It makes sense. After all, if there wasn't a limit someone could play the game without gathering UVs at all, just stick it in a refresher till it gets ten thousand views.

It's not very strict, though. Lots of times you usually get one or two views extra, presumably because a couple views hit at the same time on the limit. Not usually 30+ ov though. Maybe DC was lagging, or someone was *really* blasting it?

Take a look at the "egg" at the bottom. Just one of those little lag glitches. XD

image.thumb.png.49ab8a6260943647a0d2bc2e1b0c8950.png

12 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Views denote the overall number of views your egg or dragon has received. This can be misleading as the amount of views you can receive is restricted by the amount of unique views you have. For every unique view your dragon accumulates, it can receive a maximum 15 views. So, if an egg has 10 unique views it can't have more than 150 views. Views, some may argue, are a key decider on when a dragon will hatch or grow up, although no formula has ever been released by Dragon Cave administration. 

I sometimes increase my OV by auto refreshing my scroll (/user/username link) a lot and OV always stop at 15*UV, sometimes when I click too fast it might go over by 1, but for that screenshot it went over by almost 50, which was why I was super surprised

And it certainly is possible for one person to view the dragon a lot of times - this dragon only reached that stat because me and aegagrus are trying to kill it by viewbombing and thus autorefreshing the sprite a hel lot. Usually a ration of 6 OV:1 UV is pretty high already

12 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

This is a well-known phenomenon in the areas I usually chat; you can see that there's a 15 OV to UV ratio cap when ERing, neglecting, trying to make hatchies gender, all that good stuff. It makes sense. After all, if there wasn't a limit someone could play the game without gathering UVs at all, just stick it in a refresher till it gets ten thousand views.

It's not very strict, though. Lots of times you usually get one or two views extra, presumably because a couple views hit at the same time on the limit. Not usually 30+ ov though. Maybe DC was lagging, or someone was *really* blasting it?

Huh. I didn't know that. 

f9e.gif

You must have been clicking reeeeeeeeally fast. lol

And some other people too.

image.png.e69ea5bf721522bb6a232a730df5e2d9.png

One of these things is not like the others~

One of these things is just not the same~

Also,

666995761_DragonCaveScreenshots-WaterWall2020-12-17.thumb.jpg.7098d6039044f9d2cc067e99459759c2.jpg

There is a lot of water in the AP. The eggs are drowning!

(This is the first time I've seen a Water Dragon Wall. I don't really remember seeing them before.)

Edited by Shokomon