shric debar

the screenshot thread.

my friend's....interesting wreath

-image-

Lol. I wouldn't have the patience for that. xd.png

I do hope that the people behind the DC Wiki take screen shots of the dragons and their outfits. Would love to see the mall. them all. unsure.gif

Edited by CatCreature

my friend's....interesting wreath

user posted image

looks like she had a similar idea to mine :'D

user posted image

now I need some dark and very bright ornaments ;o;

Edited for image-fail -.-"

Edited by cottondragon

Can't say I was much of a fan of the Horse dragons, but the festive version looks gorgeous! ohmy.gif

user posted image

Holy.....

I LOVE this.... much more than the Skywing even! We need to ask for this to be an alt.

Can't say I was much of a fan of the Horse dragons, but the festive version looks gorgeous! ohmy.gif

I felt pretty much the same about the Balloon dragons.

I don't have any balloons on my scroll (I think they're bleh), so I don't know what the holiday ones look like. If somebody would post a screencap of them, I'd be most appreciative!

I have a sneaky suspicion that the "This egg has strange markings on it" crew is being made more desirable.... wink.gif You sly dogs, you! I hope I'm right!

looks like she had a similar idea to mine :'D

user posted image

now I need some dark and very bright ornaments ;o;

Edited for image-fail -.-"

Oh my, compared to this, my wreath looks pretty boring .___.

Oh my, compared to this, my wreath looks pretty boring .___.

Early days yet - I'm waiting to see...

I don't have any balloons on my scroll (I think they're bleh), so I don't know what the holiday ones look like. If somebody would post a screencap of them, I'd be most appreciative!

user posted imagesmile.gif

I know... I'm a total creeper. but it I find it funy that the person who labored to bring us the X-mas changes hasn't tasted the fruit of his own labors...

user posted image

I know... I'm a total creeper. but it I find it funy that the person who labored to bring us the X-mas changes hasn't tasted the fruit of his own labors...

TJ just hides all his things xd.png

user posted imagesmile.gif

Oh, but you need to look at an actual hatchling image, not just a screenshot.

Their noses GLOW. it's AWESOME. biggrin.gif

^^agreed! (two posts up) Although the pillow's costume reminds me of a biologie teacher I had before...

EDITED::does anyone know what thing the green/pebble dragon is suppost to be holding?

Edited by libby2999

^^agreed! (two posts up) Although the pillow's costume reminds me of a biologie teacher I had before...

EDITED::does anyone know what thing the green/pebble dragon is suppost to be holding?

It's holding a ham.

Edited by rubyshoes

It's holding a ham.

I thought it was a kazoo....lol! *is embarassed*

EDITED::: I am not critzising the art, I love it. Im just not familar with what ham looks like. Accualy I was though to have menteil dissability cuz I didnt know what a side walk was. Were I live there are no sidewalks so I never had a name for it. Well...later I was found to have dislexia, but I also don't like ham.

Edited by libby2999

LOL. If you look at it using the portal skin, it is easier to see. You can even see the bone sticking out of the end.