shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image

Um, TJ? What page...? What are you doing

The derpbug is still there despite hard refreshes and things so I'm sure the issue is not on my end. d:

The derpbug is still there despite hard refreshes and things so I'm sure the issue is not on my end. d:

OMG THAT ONE. I have it too...

user posted image

A Wild Fog appears!

I don't know how, since as far as I know you can't release a fogged dragon. The only action available when they're hidden is to unhide them.

This never fails to amuse me:

user posted image

You can't kill me! I refuse to die!

I'm not dying today!

xd.png

user posted image

NOOOOO! WHY?! THAT WAS MY ONLY FREE MALE COPPER!

On another note, my copper looks like it got spooked by the Mint. Just Hangin' be like "Hi!" while Truth by like "AHHH DEMON!"

user posted image

NOOOOO! WHY?! THAT WAS MY ONLY FREE MALE COPPER!

On another note, my copper looks like it got spooked by the Mint. Just Hangin' be like "Hi!" while Truth by like "AHHH DEMON!"

Oh nooo.

I hope you find another male copper. :u

That would be such a funny thing to see when you look at the first gen of a lineage. >u<

user posted image

MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT

MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT MINT

Did anyone notice this? I spotted the egg in the hatcheries...

user posted image

Did anyone notice this? I spotted the egg in the hatcheries...

user posted image

One of TJ's joke eggs making the rounds again. :>

user posted image

I just noticed that unnamed dragons don't show as "Unnamed" in the scroll view anymore. Everyone can see my code lovelies now. :,D

user posted image

Huh.

WEIRD.

Is it because Neglecteds can end up as ungendered adults?

(Hidden for caution of possible spoiler)

That statement is still not true though. Neglecteds are obtainable in multiple genders.

I just noticed that unnamed dragons don't show as "Unnamed" in the scroll view anymore. Everyone can see my code lovelies now. :,D

Really? Hurray! I've wanted that for forever! biggrin.gif

user posted image

For a second there, I thought I caught a 2nd gen. xd.pngxd.png

user posted image

I'm sure someone has pointed this out before in the history of NDs and Fertility but... it's my first time seeing it... How useful.

I know it's just because they have a gender marker and trying it wouldn't even work but it's jarringly funny to me.

Edited by Mangrit

Has this happened to anyone else since the Aria's rerelease?

user posted image

Just curious.

Has this happened to anyone else since the Aria's rerelease?

user posted image

Just curious.

yup it's very rare but happens smile.gif (have no screenshorts and would have to really dig through my prgie pages for proof but I had it happen at least once

- Found one and 2 but that's all in MANY Aria offspring

AHAHAHA - I jJUST bred another one in a testbreeding

Edited by herk