shric debar

the screenshot thread.

Congratulations!

I hope you don't mind that I've gone to your scroll and viewed her page. tongue.gif

It's actually a pretty old zombie. View as you please, though. Everyone needs a bit more Wingless Adult Zombie in their lives, I feel.

The only other interesting photograph is of too many Neotropicals: why did I even

what happened to the rest of the lineage?

user posted image[/url][/img]

You can see the rest by clicking on the tombstones. It's a compromise between not losing the data at all and still having the possibility of doing deadlines, eg cleaning up the lineage view via culling a dragon.

Anyone else feel kind of nostalgic looking at this? tongue.gif

It really does. It's so nice seeing these breeds together like that.

WALL OF DARKNESS?

user posted image

I was literally just about to post the same thing xd.png

I wonder who is responsible for this dark wall

Lol, looks like they finally came up. *eyes the Dark Lumina Breeding Thread*

Wasn't expecting to see this fella in the Wilderness, today.

user posted imageuser posted image

Probably is the most neglected dragon in history.

Nor this patch of fog.

user posted image

I also saw a wild CB Aeon Wyvern so that was unexpected, too.

am I allowed to question the 3 AM nocturne wall or

No-one is allowed to question the 3 AM Nocturne wall!!111! ...but really, that poor Blacktip is trying so hard to blend in...

It looks like Precog doesn't work on Neglecteds, whether egg or hatchie. Most likely this is due to their genderless potential; this does mess with precog'ing m/f NDs for trading purposes, though.

user posted image

user posted image

Heh, so TJ fix'd precog to not be avaible for NDs? I remember trying to precog one and getting an error message when it was selectable in the list.

Speaking of screenshots....

user posted image

Look at their names. They just go together.

I present the second ever 2g Neglected Thuwed:

user posted image

It's my second chance Thuwed, because a year ago, this happened:

user posted image

I literally had the 2g ND hatched on my scroll then, and a series of very unfortunate mistakes cost me. Tonight my goal is complete and very much alive.

user posted image

A tremendous thank you to the people who helped me make this happen. You know who you are. wink.gif

I present the second ever 2g Neglected Thuwed

-snip-

A tremendous thank you to the people who helped me make this happen. You know who you are. wink.gif

Whoa, congrats! I can't believe I wasn't invited to that party, I imagine there was much excitement upon the success.

This amazing lineage for all 'Doctor Who' fans.

I almost cried when I saw this lineage.

user posted image

I found this dragon on my friend's scroll and he didn't even know what this meant.......he didn't watch Doctor Who, and got it from AP.

I had to force him a bit to name the dragon 'Day of the Moon'. rolleyes.gif

Anyway it was so amazing I decided to share.

The green eggs are slowly dominating...

user posted image

Edit:

Yikes... what's with these leaping dragons?

user posted image

Edit 2:

I saw this.... while my egg slots were locked.

user posted image

Edited by Dawnr0se

I grabbed these two at the same time...

user posted image

You stubborn little jerk. laugh.gif

(It did finally hatch a few more views from this screenie.)

No-one is allowed to question the 3 AM Nocturne wall!!111! ...but really, that poor Blacktip is trying so hard to blend in...

It looks like Precog doesn't work on Neglecteds, whether egg or hatchie. Most likely this is due to their genderless potential; this does mess with precog'ing m/f NDs for trading purposes, though.

user posted image

user posted image

I noticed that around the time the Aeon's were released when I used one to try and identify my first ever ND and got the same message.

I present the second ever 2g Neglected Thuwed:

-snip-

It's my second chance Thuwed, because a year ago, this happened:

-snip-

I literally had the 2g ND hatched on my scroll then, and a series of very unfortunate mistakes cost me. Tonight my goal is complete and very much alive.

-snip-

I just saw this now. O.o Wow! Congratulations, AGYK! As Polar said, I can't believe that I wasn't invited to that party too! xd.png When I saw the code first in your precognition screenshots, I already thought that the code was awesome. (I know that it looks like a jumble of nonsense letters, but it has a personal meaning for me. tongue.gif ) And then I realized that it was a 2G Thuwed. O.o