shric debar

the screenshot thread.

These just showed up together on a mate selection page and I thought "woooooooow, pretty....":

user posted image

I mean look at them! Aaah! So colorful! biggrin.gif Now I want to make a lineage with them somehow.

It's first letter is 'I'?

I don't think so, that's a lowercase L (slightly covered by the red brush) in the code on the abandoned page. Two hellhorse hatchlings showing up in the Ap both with the same 4 letters, in the same case, at the end of their code would be a pretty big coincidence.

Well then...

user posted image

Same again:

user posted image

Edited by cajunsun

user posted image

Doesn't get much lower than this. Pretty sure that's my personal record for lowest, actually.

Wow, mine was 15/1/1 (from my notes I keep)... I THOUGHT I had a screenshot but it was back in January.

I keep the codes though --- not that you'll see the views: TMqne & MlfBq

Well then...

user posted image

Same again:

user posted image

Glitch Gold!

How'd that happen?

I use another forum to get views for my things. Recently, the second egg from the left hatched:

user posted image

They're all touching! You can probably make a repeating pattern just with the two-headed hatchling.

Having three eggs turn makes all the other egg shells worth it!

user posted image

I am a little all over the place with my recent ND experimenting success. I hope that three posts in relation to this is not too much. (I am just so ecstatic about it! biggrin.gif )

2nd G? how can this be? these should be 1st G

user posted image

We've been discussing this over in the Thuwed thread, some of TJ's dragons count weirdly.

I've got a 4G who thinks he's a 3G right here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ccckr

Zombies in the AM Now?

user posted image

Yeah, I'm seeing them as tombstones in /lineage/ but full zombies in /view/ blink.gif