shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image See? Only an elephant head

Ahh! Thanks! Maybe it's just your drawing, but the upside down effalant is much cuter than the elephant I saw rightside up.

For all the ones who are curious how the new layout will be looking if you still cling to the Blackout Skin.

user posted image

Actually that is my first adult dragon on my scroll on page one without an offspring.

Edited by Tigerkralle

For all the ones who are curious how the new layout will be looking if you still cling to the Blackout Skin.

user posted image

Actually that is my first adult dragon on my scroll on page one without an offspring.

*forever regrets changing from Blackout to the new Skin*

This actually looks nice. I want Blackout back.

There are two reasons why i love Blackout

• Brightness is very friendly to my eyes
  • See below^^

user posted image

I am not sure if users of the default skin know that there are snowflakes at the tail and feet of the Frostbites. unsure.gif Personally i discovered the snowflakes when i started to play around with the skins.

I am not sure if users of the default skin know that there are snowflakes at the tail and feet of the Frostbites. unsure.gif Personally i discovered the snowflakes when i started to play around with the skins.

I never noticed that! Checked, and that's not something I can see on default skin, no. It's beautiful, though <3

user posted image

Doesn't get much lower than this. Pretty sure that's my personal record for lowest, actually.

user posted image

Doesn't get much lower than this. Pretty sure that's my personal record for lowest, actually.

Congrats! I've tried that a few times, and they all died or hatched normal.

And now my own cool-code lineage baby:

user posted image

Fatal Loop, and the hatchling is looped.

user posted image

OH, you tied me..congrats! Fun, isn't' it?

There are two reasons why i love Blackout
  • Brightness is very friendly to my eyes
  • See below^^
user posted image

OMG I did NOT notice those on the default skin.

Thank you for showing it! ohmy.gif

user posted image

Well GEE, FINALLY, I've only been waiting for this since 2011. tongue.gif

user posted image

Well GEE, FINALLY, I've only been waiting for this since 2011. tongue.gif

you and me both xd.png

What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?

user posted image

user posted image

Best name for a female pink <3

user posted image

And male pink

Edited by 22222

Wow. It is the first time I saw these eggs in a hatchery. Both had one day to go, but when I checked again, both are hatchlings now. Congratulations! happy.gif

user posted image

Edited by Natevaelle

Wow. It is the first time I saw these eggs in a hatchery. Both had one day to go, but when I checked again, both are hatchlings now. Congratulations! happy.gif

Thanks! Surprised you saw them, they usually only sit in the ERs for a few minutes before they hatch.

user posted image

Turns out NDs can't be Influenced. Has nothing to do with the time left, as Incubate shows "(Not enough time)". They just flat-up can't be Influenced. TIL.

Thanks! Surprised you saw them, they usually only sit in the ERs for a few minutes before they hatch.

Turns out NDs can't be Influenced. Has nothing to do with the time left, as Incubate shows "(Not enough time)". They just flat-up can't be Influenced. TIL.

A pleasant coincidence then. I was delighted to see them. biggrin.gif

And what an interesting finding! happy.gif

https://i.imgur.com/ApxEFLd.png[/iG]

Wow 2 NDs at once, congratulations!

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

user posted image

I decided to collect pygmies. (It's kinda late haha.) Except halloween breed, there are 7 kinds of pygmies and my available egg slot was seven.

These just showed up together on a mate selection page and I thought "woooooooow, pretty....":

user posted image

I mean look at them! Aaah! So colorful! biggrin.gif Now I want to make a lineage with them somehow.