shric debar

the screenshot thread.

I can't really make screenshots 'cause I don't have whatever tool you guys use, and would rather not end up posting a huge picture so I'll link this:

-view spam removed, please use lineage links for growing items- view/jYZGr]Tan Ridgewing[/url] Someone abandoned this tan ridgewing...WHYY?!

And check out the beautiful lineage on this Ultraviolet Ultraviolet Lineage Also abandoned...I can do some serious trading here. I've been finding a lot of great lines and rares ever since the new dragons came out...also found -view spam removed- /view/BVVlB]Just my luck[/url] a cheese egg while looking for copper...woohoo dry.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

There should be a "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. That's what we're using. smile.gif

Oohh..I just thought you guys did that then cropped the image somehow with somethin' I'll try that though :3 Thanks *incoming screenshot if I did this right*

Screenie was gonna be my trophy-less page despite it saying I have a lil over 50 dragons in my sig.

Basically wondering why I can't get another egg I really don't care for a lil trophy

Edit: LES' TRY AGAIN, with a new topic! biggrin.gif (If my edit comes out with no picture that means I gave up xd.png) OKAYYY, this time the screenie is...my Doomsday Chicken Description..I couldn't resist X'D

OkIhavenocluewtfI'mdoingXD

Edited by NoraNora

Oohh..I just thought you guys did that then cropped the image somehow with somethin' I'll try that though :3 Thanks *incoming screenshot if I did this right*

Where's ma bronze trophy...Ik leetle and eggs don't count, and I keep miscounting, but my signature says I reached like 52 Draggies *flops* ...nevermind Idk how to attach it xd.png, but my screenie was going to be of the top of my scroll...so trophy-less....so..uhh...one-egg-less-...less...yeah *cough*

Basically wondering why I can't get another egg I really don't care for a lil trophy

That's your total growing dragons. It says you only have 40 adults and 1 frozen, which are the only things that counts towards your trophies.

Screenie was gonna be my trophy-less page despite it saying I have a lil over 50 dragons in my sig.

Edit: LES' TRY AGAIN, with a new topic! biggrin.gif (If my edit comes out with no picture that means I gave up xd.png) OKAYYY, this time the screenie is...my Doomsday Chicken Description..I couldn't resist X'D

First you print screen, then you paste it into paint. ^^ After that you upload it onto a website, then you can post it here.

First you print screen, then you paste it into paint. ^^ After that you upload it onto a website, then you can post it here.

Sounds like so much work X'D But I'll try to do that, thanks for the help :3

Edit: LES' TRY AGAIN, with a new topic!  biggrin.gif  (If my edit comes out with no picture that means I gave up xd.png)  OKAYYY, this time the screenie is...my Doomsday Chicken Description..I couldn't resist X'D

Not sure what system you're using, but if you're on mac then you can just press Command Shift 4 and click and drag your cursor across whatever you want to take a screenshot of. It'll make a PNG file of the image on your desktop instantly. :b Or Command shift 3 to take a screenshot of the entire screen.

Edited by suskekun222

user posted image

Yes I have raised more adults than I have owned hatchlings. xd.png

user posted image

I put these eggs in a signature on another forum, and once hatched, well, the pyralspite looks envious of the prize and magma.

Er. I meant gemshard. Totally. |D

Edited by dirtytabs

user posted image

I put these eggs in a signature on another forum, and once hatched, well, the pyralspite looks envious of the prize and magma.

Looks like magma is intimidating the tinsel, too. Or maybe giving him/her a lesson. And the tinsel looks totally timid in this constellation.

Or maybe the magma is mediating between the other two, finally finding blame with the tinsel?

Looks like magma is intimidating the tinsel, too. Or maybe giving him/her a lesson. And the tinsel looks totally timid in this constellation.

Or maybe the magma is mediating between the other two, finally finding blame with the tinsel?

For me, it looks like they're in love xd.png

user posted image

Actually, it's a gemshard.

*shot*

Ah, what a lovely day for AP hunting! I wonder what I'll find. A messy metallic? A low-gen Tinselkin? Or maybe a really pretty even-gen? I can't wait to get started!

user posted image

Oh..

(Some of them are pretty even-gens, though. tongue.gif)

Edited by eledb

user posted image

Umm... what trees?

Volcanic soil is really, really fertile... So, if you're not inside the volcano itself, you'll probably found a lot of vegetation around tongue.gif

Volcanic soil is really, really fertile... So, if you're not inside the volcano itself, you'll probably found a lot of vegetation around tongue.gif

Oh. I always imagined the "volcano" area as either inside the volcano's crater (while not erupting) or as a volcano that is pretty much always erupting (not HUGE eruptions, just a little bit of lava, enough to stop any plants from growing)..

I guess that's not really realistic (yes, in a game about dragons...), since you would probably die while collecting eggs, and I'm pretty sure that most dragons can't survive being IN lava (except magma dragons, and a few others)

The description says the area is barren, so it's understandable that you would be confused by the mention of trees. xd.png

As you cross the barren volcanic plains, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings.

decided to see how my scroll would look with the default rainbow sorting and uh... i don't think you belong there bud

user posted image

Can you find the different one? xd.png

user posted image

Wow... How did the ad script know I do reverse transcriptions and use Invitrogen products. *Cues eerie music!* Seriously, what a weird ad for a dragon game. It's SO specific to not only biologists in general, but biologists who work with RNA and DNA.

user posted image

Edited by harlequinraven