shric debar

the screenshot thread.

They've gone to someone else's den xd.png

EDIT: Well, this happened. My new valentine's eggs turned into badges.

user posted image

Edited by gusearth1

user posted image

OK, OK, I edited a screenshot. This isn't really possible. But they just looked so checker-suitable! And you cant breed eggs so this would be the next best thing.

user posted image

OK, OK, I edited a screenshot. This isn't really possible. But they just looked so checker-suitable! And you cant breed eggs so this would be the next best thing.

The sound I made was not human. xd.png

What "wat"? Looks like a perfectly good Sweetling to me...

I think it's in reference to the bred date, since he grew up on the 14th (and was an egg on the 8th), there's no way he bred on the 8th. This occurs to stop Valentine's breeding two generations worth in the same season, imagine the walls of eggs if that was the case. ohmy.gif

I think it's in reference to the bred date, since he grew up on the 14th (and was an egg on the 8th), there's no way he bred on the 8th. This occurs to stop Valentine's breeding two generations worth in the same season, imagine the walls of eggs if that was the case. ohmy.gif

An egg CAN grow up in 5 days BUT it can only breed after 7 days have passed

user posted image

Wut.

Edit: When I tried to save after I rearranged my new 32 strawberries, I got 'failed to save, too many types of item fruit.' rolleyes.gif Well ok then.

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

user posted image

And you're supposed to be a sweet dragon...

user posted image

I seem to be collecting lots of evil dragons... Lol!

The Nocturne-pocalypse has begun Muhahahaha...

Img

I was about to post a picture of this insanity as well but it see,s you beat me to it lol :3

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

Valentine breeding over, back to regular programming

user posted image

I feel it creeping back in, slowly but surely, one egg at a time... Oh well, a break from all the blue, in the form of a pink apocalypse for a change, was nice while it lasted rolleyes.gif

But yes, I did miss my daydream babies *cuddles*