shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image

Holy crap why my dragons rarely refuse but when they do it has to be with this kind of lineage sad.gif

My 2G silvers from alt Shadow Walkers also refused each other earlier this year, I think I'm just really unlucky with these things...

user posted image

Holy crap why my dragons rarely refuse but when they do it has to be with this kind of lineage sad.gif

My 2G silvers from alt Shadow Walkers also refused each other earlier this year, I think I'm just really unlucky with these things...

Oh man, I'm really sorry that happened... I also had two refusals in the last weeks, so you aren't alone in this sad.gif

user posted image

^ What is that?!? O.O

@Sleepsong:

Interesting choice of name and on the day of the daydream take over! Yeah, I saw that in the app too! It is time for the daydream rebellion!

Ouch at the refusals! sad.gif

In other news:

user posted image

That's a shard of fire mana there. I thought that was just too perfect! xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

user posted image

uhh so my first tile was a mana bomb and i stupidly put it down without thinking about it

(After I discarded the Life tile, I got 3 Lights in a row dry.gif)

Edited by FlyingDragona

user posted image

Unfortunately, I'm at my limit tongue.gif

Good luck to whoever caught it!

Edited by ViperSwan

user posted image

I was breeding my Nhiostrifes for the AP and this happened. Not at all disappointed though, because I knew it could've been a possibility; the same exact thing has happened before xd.png I hope whoever gets it loves it! ('Cause I know I LOVE this pairing myself!!)

There go my presents.

user posted image

And here I thought that all/most eggs were oval/roundish.

user posted image

Almost close together views....

user posted image

user posted image

Trying to get a Black Tea egg from this pairing for weeks. The last code is like "Okay, this sucks" laugh.gif

user posted image

uhh so my first tile was a mana bomb and i stupidly put it down without thinking about it

(After I discarded the Life tile, I got 3 Lights in a row dry.gif)

My little brother did exactly that when I first let him play Alchemy xd.png

user posted image

This was somehow funny to look at; I took five winter eggs and this happened. biggrin.gif I thought I'd get at least two of both genders, but four of them were female and the only male is kinda like trapped between the ladies.

Dem names, tho

I'm pretty sure GoNs always refuse each other, dude.

I'm pretty sure GoNs always refuse each other, dude.

Indeed they do - since they can't breed true they behave like Frills in that regard or two out-of-season holidays.

user posted image

Ugh.

I knew it was a longshot, but they would've made such beautiful 2G Green Copper babies if they hadn't refused D: What a waste..

user posted image

More eggs are rolling away! It almost looks like they are running from the ad. xd.png

Edited by ViperSwan

user posted image

More eggs are rolling away! It almost looks like they are running from the ad. xd.png

That happened to me the other day as well, not with eggs, but with the view counts. I was like, "What'cha doin' over there? Get back here!" xd.png