shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image

I clicked about 20 eggs, and they all say 12 hours. I wonder what's happening. blink.gif

I wonder if there is any way to delete member accounts? I was going through the member lists, and saw these:

user posted image

Edit:

This is the best run of tinsel eggs I have ever had! From my 2G Tinsel:

user posted image

Edited by xeyla

user posted image

uh, glitch..? cracks in the egg? You're not supposed to see the cracks until you claim the egg... o.O

Sure this was awhile ago, but I saved it before and just figured out how to find Paint on my computer! The fogged egg is this guy, when I got it I was like: Oh, oh, what will this mysterious egg be?? (:

http://tinypic.com/r/2znv3n4/8 (Linked for size)

Edited by 20mia08

I finally bred the right-gendered Ultraviolet for my Soulpeace, Elf of the Blue Skies. They didn't refuse and had a kid! Though... Now my two dragons are terribly confused, and Cool Grey's Cold Desert has serious doubts of his paternity.

user posted image

They need to be on the Maury show...

((I know that Ultraviolets occasionally throw Spitfire kids, but I thought it was funny, especially because there are no spitfires in the Mom's lineage. This isn't the first time this has happened to me, but this particular time struck a funny bone. I wasn't expecting it.))

Edited by Shokomon

user posted image

OfJwC is named Political Correctness, and idTlt is named Stop Gendering Male. I'm sure that has something to do with the refusal. [/tin foil hat]

user posted image

uh, glitch..? cracks in the egg? You're not supposed to see the cracks until you claim the egg... o.O

It actually started showing cracks as well as hatchling genders now, to help move the AP along.

Is it for lineaged dragons also? I believe the only times I've picked up a cracked egg it was CB. Not sure if lineaged dragons show cracks in the AP. =o

Is it for lineaged dragons also? I believe the only times I've picked up a cracked egg it was CB. Not sure if lineaged dragons show cracks in the AP. =o

huh.gif no, why would it be just for cbs? There's no difference in sprites between cb and bred eggs.

huh.gif no, why would it be just for cbs? There's no difference in sprites between cb and bred eggs.

It was just an honest question. I was not claiming it was just for cbs. I just said each time I picked up a cracked egg it had been CB. I had not picked one up that was bred, hence the question out of honest curiosity.

And yes, I already know there is no sprite difference between CB and bred eggs.

EDIT: I think you read my post a bit wrong since you answered, "no" to:

"Is it for lineaged dragons also?"
Edited by Saynna

Yup, just recently I picked up a Brute egg with a giant hole in the middle, and the egg was PB. :3

Yup, just recently I picked up a Brute egg with a giant hole in the middle, and the egg was PB. :3

Thank you for the answer. smile.gif

user posted image

I'm not sure what's going on here, but this is showing up on all three of my fogged eggs. It is kind of funny! The number wants to be a picture xd.png

Edited by ViperSwan

xd.png That must have taken a really long time!

10 months! That's longer than the average human pregnancy, longer than "Happy" has charted in the Dutch Top 40, longer than a season in any of the major sports leagues in the U.S. and Canada, etc. I'd be really disappointed if he didn't gender as influenced. dry.gif

user posted image

I find this both funny and annoying due to the species of dragon it occurred on. And because of what I named him. xd.png

user posted image

Finally.

Oh I know the pain, I know it too well. Especially when I had an iou of a Black from BM... After the one and only success, I've found the person inactive what strenghtened my irritation. <.<