shric debar

the screenshot thread.

Yeah I found the same kind of thing.  I'm pretty sure eggs aren't supposed to show up like this in the AP though so I thought that it was pretty weird that it did.

user posted image

Yeah, I've been seeing that a lot too o.o An oddly convenient little bug, lol.

Also:

user posted image

.. let us pray for his success.

I saw the same thing happening, but when I clicked on the egg, it wasn't even that cracked! (Caught by someone else, so I covered their info.)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Best egglock I've had in a while! Now if only one would hatch...

EDIT: The split is 2nd Gen, in case anyone was wondering.

Edited by Drako_tamer

I caught a couple of inbred dragons with big, inbred lineages a couple years ago, and I've been trying to breed the biggest most inbred lineage ever since, and I was up to about 140ish incidents of inbreeding, until I came across this WONDERFUL stripe egg last week, and this is the offspring of said stripe and my longest lineaged dragon.

user posted image

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

(There's one mint dragon in there that's listed over 30 times)

Yeah I found the same kind of thing. I'm pretty sure eggs aren't supposed to show up like this in the AP though so I thought that it was pretty weird that it did.

user posted image

That is weird..

there is a first time for everything

My sister took a look at that concorde made wall and was like, "Time for Vampires of the Night to swoop in for the unsuspecting victims!"

It actually stayed on her scroll too. Nicely coded as well xd.png

Heh, hope you guys enjoyed the Period Dragon invasion. Hordes of Mints were getting old already... d: Maybe I will do the same once I hit 500 dragons goal. Maybe not. I don't know.

Does anyone have a screenshot of what the Thuwed page looks like when the list is open?

Edit: Thank you, physicsx. Also, congrats on getting on the list. smile.gif

Edited by Tecca

Does anyone have a screenshot of what the Thuwed page looks like when the list is open?

user posted image

user posted image

it's like this.

I was listed on the list 9th, FEB and still in waiting.

user posted image

I guess this egg wanted to be different xd.png

Lol, yeah, I saw one in the first cracking stage... xd.png

Edit: Saw another one, lol laugh.gif :

user posted image

Edited by raykawolf

Those are related to views and such are they not?

I really didn't think of them as glitches...

Yeah, but the cracks usually only show up after you grab them...

I caught a couple of inbred dragons with big, inbred lineages a couple years ago, and I've been trying to breed the biggest most inbred lineage ever since, and I was up to about 140ish incidents of inbreeding, until I came across this WONDERFUL stripe egg last week, and this is the offspring of said stripe and my longest lineaged dragon.

user posted image

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

(There's one mint dragon in there that's listed over 30 times)

This inspired me to check out my inbred dragons (I tag them all with IB) and see how many incidents of inbreeding each had. I found quite a few over 200, with several over 300, and I found one with over 1000! I've since re-labeled to where anything above 300 is labeled differently. [i added a number to indicate how many hundreds of incidents. So one of them has 306, so it's IB3. One of them is 450, so it's IB4.]

I'm now going to preferentially breed IB#s to each other. laugh.gif