shric debar

the screenshot thread.

This is an older screenshot I've taken but sometimes this happens when my internet connection doesn't agree with me. The badges form a pile of broken images. :D

qdu4u1B.png

5 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Noticed this while starting a trade post. So cute! :wub:

They're adorable, their bodies and tails look like they're forming an upside-down heart too!

I love the rainbow scroll further up the page. How gorgeous! :D The glitches less so. Hahah.

On 30/08/2017 at 10:06 AM, cbussiere said:

I finally made it!! Once these babies grow up, I'll be platinum. <3

zoYPH94.png

Congratulations! What a lovely number. :P I didn't get the pleasure of actually hitting platinum since I already had well over 1000 dragons when that badge was introduced, but I can imagine it's very satisfying! I remember hitting gold and feeling very accomplished. 

This is a nice sight. Some 3G Shimmer babs will be floating through the AP in a few days :lol:

LmSfnooh.jpg 

Edited by The Dragoness

2 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

This is a nice sight. Some 3G Shimmer babs will be floating through the AP in a few days :lol:

[snip for size]

That's... that's amazing.

21 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Their transparency is really cool! They share that a bit with Shadow Walkers. XD

LSKIlqT.png

Oh wow! Editing out their backgrounds seems to make them look even more interesting! Now I only wish we had multicoloured Celestials to use in checkers. XD

pUnJe11.pngy68awtk.png

Edited by lovecats99
added the others

24 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Oh wow! Editing out their backgrounds seems to make them look even more interesting! Now I only wish we had multicoloured Celestials to use in checkers. XD

pUnJe11.pngy68awtk.png

Whoa!!! :wub: Yes, that would be amazing!

Probably the most valuables I've ever had on hand at one time. Green firegem, both monarchs, red zyu are all 2g's from spriters alts, got that one cb nd, all those prizes are 2g's, that vampire I luckily won on a giveaway is from a zombie parent.... feelsblessedman

LKIGeTB.png?1

19 hours ago, FoxintheBox said:

I don't own the parents :lol:

fsdfdf_by_wolfgirlys-dbmoh0s.png

That's really cool Fox! Congrats! And it's a Thuwed too!

There were so many Celestials in the AP, this afternoon! :lol:

pdMxwul.png

It's just a shame that a lot of them were messies.