KageSora

Tales of...

Tales of Legendia anyone? I can honestly say that it's tied with the first Tales of Symphonia on my top Tales of game list. All the characters are awesome (especially Grune....I mean she attacks with a jar XDDDD) and it's got a nice long story line that will keep you going for.....weeks xd.png maybe even months ._.

I'm gonna save up and pre-order a copy personally. I don't have a PS3 yet, but I'll get one. Graces F is just what's finally gonna push me to actually get a PS3. xd.png

I hope it sells well, otherwise they might not want to give us more games. :<

@SaurxOtter--I haven't played my copy yet, I still gotta do that... xd.png

I'm gonna save up and pre-order a copy personally.  I don't have a PS3 yet, but I'll get one.  Graces F is just what's finally gonna push me to actually get a PS3.  xd.png

I hope it sells well, otherwise they might not want to give us more games.  :<

@SaurxOtter--I haven't played my copy yet, I still gotta do that...  xd.png

Vesperia all over again, eh? tongue.gif

There are some good rpgs on the PS3, though. I got mine out of motivation to prepare for Tales games and the next KH game, plus the Christmas deals, eheh...

Edit: Question. What's the difference between the Phantasia PSP remake and Phantasia X for the PSP? I just know that the first PSP one has fully redone voices, grade, etc, and X came with Narikiri Dungeon X (but on the same game, or the game came with it?), so I'm wondering if I'm safe with getting X or if I'll have to collect both so I don't regret anything.

Edited by AAurion

So it really did pay off! Sometimes I do get annoyed by some guys who pester a bit too much, but I'm glad it worked.

Hm, according to a link in that story, you can buy a Haseo costume for Asbel in the Japanese version. Cool xd.png

So it really did pay off! Sometimes I do get annoyed by some guys who pester a bit too much, but I'm glad it worked.

Hm, according to a link in that story, you can buy a Haseo costume for Asbel in the Japanese version. Cool xd.png

Haaaa... that would be so fun, looking like Haseo. ...Personally, I like how Judith can have a KOS-MOS costume, and a RICHTER costume. Though Richter's outfit on a girl is kinda... Well, I'm never showing my family pictures of that, they say he looks like a girl enough as it is. xd.png

The battle music changes too, it looks cool.

Judith... as Richter? *looks up* Eheheheheh.... She looks good like that as a costume, but is a tad too girly to be cosplaying as a guy xd.png Glasses are cool, though.

Symphonia will always be first to me, it's how I know the series. Tenabie/Doggy/Pawpad FTW! I made Raine cook the curry >:3

Vesperia has the coolest main character ever, Yuri can't be beaten as my favorite character.

Abyss is...Luke is just too...childish Well, I know he's like, actually seven, but really?

Luke's voice actor is Yuri Lowenthal, which is REALLY close to Yuri Lowell.

Symphonia will always be first to me, it's how I know the series. Tenabie/Doggy/Pawpad FTW! I made Raine cook the curry >:3

Vesperia has the coolest main character ever, Yuri can't be beaten as my favorite character.

Abyss is...Luke is just too...childish Well, I know he's like, actually seven, but really?

Luke's voice actor is Yuri Lowenthal, which is REALLY close to Yuri Lowell.

ToS1 was my first Tales game. <3 And I love BraeBrae. xd.png He's just awesome!

Yeah, Luke is childish, but I like him anyway. xd.png

I always think that. xd.png I think it would have been funnier if they got Yuri to voice Yuri. xd.png

ETA: So, I decided to play some ToV since my brother was out of the house overnight thus there would be no loud screaming and so I could actually hear the game. I ended up playing for like 10 hours straight. o.=.o

Rita is awesome, and my second favorite character next to Repede. <3

Edited by KageSora

I saw you comment on the Tales page on Facebook xd.png

D'aw, Repede and Rita. I like those skits where Yuri translates for Repede and Rita gets jealous that she can't understand, heheh. I want a Repede plush.

Random, but is the Tales Brigade site completely down now? I never went on it, and I read about it a while ago, but there's no site there. I wonder what happened to it.

And apparently three years ago the first 200 to preorder ToS2 from the site got special Tokunaga plushes, ahhhhhhhhh

I saw you comment on the Tales page on Facebook xd.png

D'aw, Repede and Rita. I like those skits where Yuri translates for Repede and Rita gets jealous that she can't understand, heheh. I want a Repede plush.

Random, but is the Tales Brigade site completely down now? I never went on it, and I read about it a while ago, but there's no site there. I wonder what happened to it.

And apparently three years ago the first 200 to preorder ToS2 from the site got special Tokunaga plushes, ahhhhhhhhh

xd.png Yaaay? xd.png

Yeah, that's really funny and adorable. Ahaha, I would love one, too. Especially if it was fluffy. He just looks fluffy. .//////.

I have no idea.

I need help making an argument on how Kratos is better than Kray-tos, from God of War. Any suggestions are welcome xd.png

I need help making an argument on how Kratos is better than Kray-tos, from God of War. Any suggestions are welcome xd.png

...Our Kratos can cast Judgment? Speaking of, he looks amazing in his Judgment outfit. Much better than that Kratos ever could look in anything. ...And our Kratos has really nice wings as an angel?

...Our Kratos can cast Judgment? Speaking of, he looks amazing in his Judgment outfit. Much better than that Kratos ever could look in anything. ...And our Kratos has really nice wings as an angel?

I'm using Judgment already, this is turning into a "who would win in a fight" argument, heheh... I've got that he has way more experience fighting, he can cast all sorts of spells, and his hand to hand combat is good as well. The other Kratos can get wings and fly too, but ours' wings are cooler and he doesn't have to flap them. Lol, I guess I could pull the looks card.

Yep. I'm thinking about showing her a list of all the spells Kratos can cast. Anything else?

Yes, I will defend Kratos to the death

I'm using Judgment already, this is turning into a "who would win in a fight" argument, heheh... I've got that he has way more experience fighting, he can cast all sorts of spells, and his hand to hand combat is good as well. The other Kratos can get wings and fly too, but ours' wings are cooler and he doesn't have to flap them. Lol, I guess I could pull the looks card.

Yep. I'm thinking about showing her a list of all the spells Kratos can cast. Anything else?

Yes, I will defend Kratos to the death

Our Kratos does have 4000-odd years of fighting experience, lol.

Definitely show her a list of his spells--and his non-magic abilities!

Also, our Kratos can use Shining Bind.

Thread, I won't let you die.

So. It looks like Funimation picked up the ToV: The First Strike movie, so we'll be seeing it in the states sometime biggrin.gif Wonder if it'll be dubbed, subbed, or both. Hm. If it's subbed, I'll get it...

Also, Abyss 3DS is getting delayed. Still, Amazon let slip a little hint that it might be localized in the U.S., but for all we know it could have been a mistake, since they also have a Japanese website and could have just gotten the info mixed up or something. Not getting my hopes up =/

Old news, but I'll post it for a chance of a discussion =3

Haha, exactly 1 month delay between my last post and yours. xd.png No letting this thread die! xd.png

Yeah, I'd heard about that. I'm hoping for both subs and dubs, personally. If it's just subbed I don't mind, and as long as they get the VA's from the game I won't mind if it's dubbed. Hopefully they won't do a horrible dub job, though, if they do dub it.

And yeah, I'd heard about TotA 3DS getting delayed. Sad for the Japanese players/people who would import. I want to hope that the Amazon slip up means we might get it here, but I refuse to get my hopes up because that would just not be a healthy thing to do. It's never healthy to hope too high with Bamco. xd.png

EDIT: biggrin.gif I totally got to meet Richter's VA! He signed my game case! <3<3<3 (But I was kinda sad that he didn't remember "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality" because it woulda been awesome to hear him say that with Richter's voice.) Got a picture of him, and a picture with him! <3

Edited by KageSora

TALES OF THE ABYSS 3DS CONFIRMED TO HAVE A NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE!

I... I literally had tears in my eyes when i saw the news.

And and... and... I had a headache, but now I am literally so happy that the headache has gone away.

HOLY CRAP. SO HAPPY!

I know!!! Shoot, that's so great; I didn't think they would want to risk localizing a port, but I guess we've convinced them enough biggrin.gif

Oh, I just saw your edit. Lucky! Where'd you meet him?

I'm really amazed that they're doing it, too--this'll be the entire reason I get a 3DS, honestly. And oh MAN do I /ever/ want it so bad! biggrin.gif Tales is determined to make sure I never have money again, lol. I gotta get a 3DS, gotta get Abyss 3DS, Graces f, gotta get a PS3... And if they announce anything more... I just hope they stagger the release dates so people can afford to get 'em all right away! xd.png

I got to see him at Anime St. Louis, it was awesome~<3

Got some news!

Tales of Graces f confirmed for PS3--coming to the US and the EU in 2012!

Tales of the Abyss 3DS coming to both the US and the EU this year! biggrin.gif

I could never get into TotA.

I still haven't finished it, but I like it, personally. I like Luke, especially early-game Luke. xd.png He's just such an ass, it's hilarious. And Jade's a jerk sometimes, but he's epic. <3

Jade is awesome, hands down. Even more so when he's with Zelos in the Viva Tales of videos xd.png

So freaking excited for Graces and Abyss. I do wonder what kind of stuff has to be done to port a game, though. I've always wondered what takes them so long.

Here's some coverage of the 2011 Tales of Festival: Tales Union

Got some new info, everything looks awesome. The Xillia PS3 looks lovely xd.png Hella expensive, so yeah.

There's a good quality video of some running around in Xillia to show off some DLC costumes. Honestly, the game looks really nice. Beautiful graphics.

In my news, I got this Viva Tales of magazine. It has some news and info, but I doubt it's anything we don't know already. Too much kanji for me to read myself DX

It also has some Vesperia and Graces manga and some Abyss 4koma (I guess in honor of the 3DS port, it has several Abyss pics). I guess the manga comes out in this mag before it goes out in volumes... hm. Never knew that. It's pretty cool, I'm planning on continuing to get them.

/sleepy post