KageSora

Tales of...

Master Richter is like... So amazing and sexy, and I want posters of him. xd.png

I bought it online, Play-Asia.com. Of course, I'm sure there are less-than-legal ways to obtain it. xd.png

((Though I love Master Richter, I love Emil, Ratatosk, and Aster, too. xd.png I even changed my Gaia avatar to look kinda like Aster. xd.png))

I'm not such a big fan of Emil.

Aster, however, I like biggrin.gif

Richter, he is even better. I went to my state fair today, and got Richter's name written on a piece of rice biggrin.gif

I'm not such a big fan of Emil.

Aster, however, I like biggrin.gif

Richter, he is even better. I went to my state fair today, and got Richter's name written on a piece of rice biggrin.gif

Well, I mostly like Emil because he reminds me of myself IRL. xd.png

THAT'S AWESOME.

I have Master Richter as my desktop on my computer. xd.png

Too bad about Aster, though. It would have been awesome if he was in the game more.

I would have Richter as my background, but I'm using my dad's laptop for the moment, and I'm not quite sure how to work that. Once I get my laptop back, however... >D

Technically, Aster WAS in the game the entire time.

TECHNICALLY. But not really. D:

Well, yeah, I guess.

Though his eye-color could be up for debate, a bit, actually. xd.png The few shots we see of Aster look GRAY almost (to me, anyway). Some people think BROWN. I've seen GOLD (well, a dull, gray-gold...) as a possibility. But BLUE seems to be the color most associated with his eye-color. Though I've seen people that state that it has to be GREEN, for obvious reasons.

...I like the idea of his eye-color being BLUE. becauseBLUEisthebestcolorintheworld.xd.png

Richter... Is he from the dawn of the new world? Wouldn't know since I haven't played it yet. Why did they even change the name for part 2 anyway. I think it was originally called Knight of Ratatosk

Oh, hay, I see KOSy in your siggy, binky.  :3  butthat'sfromadifferentseries.  offtopic,oops.  xd.png
welll KOS-MOS did come out in the tales of the world narikiri dungeon 3 game so you're not really off topic lol

No Tales of Legendia lovers?

I've played and finished Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Phantasia, and am working on Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Legendia. I want Vesperia too but my closest friend/relative with an Xbox 360 is two hours away =.=

Sort of don't want to play ToS2... I guess then ending I saw was exactly what I wanted to see, with no sequel =P

Yah, Richter is from ToS2. Yah, it was originally Knight of Ratatosk.

Give ToS2 a try--I really absolutely love the game, though there are lots of people that hate it... It's really a love-or-hate thing, it seems. D:

Awww, let's not let this topic die!

Question! Who is your favorite Tales character(s), what game are they from, and why do you like them?

For me:

Richter Abend (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World). I dunno, he's just awesome. xd.png I like the way he looks and his voice and the way he acts.

Emil Castagnier (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World). He reminds me of myself, IRL. xd.png

Aster (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World). We know next to nothing about him, yet I like him because he's Richter's friend and described as having 'a few screws loose' xd.png

Ratatosk (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World [seeing a trend?]). He's just awesome. And he has awesome theme-music. xd.png

So, who is everybody's favorite Tales character? Or do you have more than one??

I /really/ like the Tales of Series. I started with the origional Tales of Symphonia and then just spiraled into the series from there. I'm really enjoying Tales of Abyss, but have stopped playing due to time restrictions and playing WoW too much.

I, myself, really liked Emil, he reminds me so much of myself that I can't help but sympathize with him. Though, I didn't really care for Marta too much, she got on my nerves, and I liked the beast thing, it was somewhat like pokemon.

*coughs* Though I'm a fan of rather...interesting...parings xd.png. I haven't gotten the perfect ending to Symphonia 2 yet, but am working on it at the moment.

I have Vesperia, but like Abyss, I haven't really played it that much. I'm hoping to finish both of them in the future >>.

I, myself, really liked Emil, he reminds me so much of myself that I can't help but sympathize with him. Though, I didn't really care for Marta too much, she got on my nerves, and I liked the beast thing, it was somewhat like pokemon.

*coughs* Though I'm a fan of rather...interesting...parings xd.png. I haven't gotten the perfect ending to Symphonia 2 yet, but am working on it at the moment.

Yaaaaay! Another person that likes Emil because he reminds them of themselves! xd.png

...INTERESTING PAIRINGS?! SHARE SHARE SHARE! I MUST HEAR THEM! YOU MUST SHARE YOUR INTERESTING PAIRINGS!!!! I LOVE INTERESTING PAIRINGS! And hearing of pairings I hadn't previously considered is FANTASTIC! And so is finding others who share my interest in pairings of questionable normality! xd.png You must shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!!!!!!!! xd.png </crazedfangirl!mode>

I should just buy myself another 360 so I can play my copy of Vespira [among other games], for all that I get to use the one I share with my brother. >.=.> I'd ask for one for my birthday, but I'm already asking for a toaster oven. xd.png *dislikes the normal toaster the family has*

The monster system = <3 Mmmmm... Fenrir and Orion are my favorites. biggrin.gif

xd.png I love Emil, he's so adorable, I kinda like him more than Richter, and that's saying something.

As for my pairings *coughs* I always thought the original ending (not the perfect one) was the best one xd.png. But I'm wierd like that mxm pairings tend to be my favorite. Like AsterxRichter or EmilxRichter. I dunno, I just really dislike Marta, she's super-annoying.

Fenrir! He was my favorite monster, does nasty damage xd.png.

I love Fenrir so much. He's awesome. Though I admit that I do prefer Orion...

Yaaaay, another Emil fan! xd.png

And another AsterXRichter fan? xd.png

I played Symphonia and I have to say.... I LOVE KRATOS!!! I went through the game wishing he was the main char instead of Lloyd xd.png

Urgh, Kratos...

Hey, as a fan... Can you explain what's so awesome about him? I've never gotten it, and I wanna know why people like him so much.

He doesn't really have much of a personality, yeah, he looks nice but meh :/. I don't see why people like him, either.

ToS2 is such a good game, it's actually inspired me to write fanfiction. I don't ever write fanfiction. xd.png

For those that have played ToS2... Here's a scenario:

In the Ginungagapp, Ratatosk decides that maybe killing Aster isn't the best idea. He decides to do something else. Now, we can't have Richter or Aqua interfering--Richter is taken care of, Tenebrae can hold him down. But how would you keep Aqua from causing trouble for Ratatosk while he "deals" with Aster?

Yes, it's a RatatoskXAster crackfic. xd.png

ToS2? There's a second? Or am I missing something?

I wish I had a game consol...I miss ToS. Played it on my uncle's old thing when I was visiting, but never again after that.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World for the Wii.

The fanbase is split--you seem to either love it or hate it. Personally, I loved it.

I've only played Tales of Destiny and Tales of Eternia (although my copy is Tales of Destiny II)

I'm a blatant Stahn fangirl (blondes ftw biggrin.gif) so yeah.

I loved both of the games and I really liked the cooking part of ToE and the Wonder Chef (and of course all of the things he disguised himself as).

And I'm a sucker for Keele/Meredy fics. happy.gif

Urgh, the WC SCARES me.

...THINK about it! He can hide in people's rooms. AND WATCH THEM UNDRESS AND STUFF. He's like the ultimate pervert. D:

Urgh, Kratos...

Hey, as a fan... Can you explain what's so awesome about him? I've never gotten it, and I wanna know why people like him so much.

Having only played ToS and DNW, my favorite characters are probably:

~Kratos Aurion, because I seem to enjoy liking the "mysterious mentor" kind of figure, the one with ulterior motives for joining, and the one that usually ends up betraying you in a climactic scene midway through any RPG... xd.png Looking at my general list of favorite characters, if they're angsty and regret something that happened a long time ago, it brings out a certain level of sympathy within me and the urge to try and glomp them to death to make it better, like any good fangirl. Also... for some (odd) reason, I seem to like the way his voice actor speaks... especially in the prologue for ToS (DNW wasn't that great... >.>) I also enjoy his growth as a character, especially as the plot progresses, as well as the changes he brings about in Lloyd.... and how can one NOT love screaming his Judgement chant? ;D I realize the question wasn't directed at me, but.... :3

~Zelos, because the always-smiling-even-though-I'm-not-really-happy kind of characters are always awesome. Yay for tortured souls that hide behind masks! *Cough*Fai*Cough* Even though I always get the Kratos ending, Zelos was always fun to use and watch because his character is so complex.

~Ratatosk, because... who doesn't love an angry-at-the-world entity with the power to destroy the laws of the universe at a moment's whim?

~Yggy, 'cause.... he's insane and the whole "fallen hero" aspect is quite appealing. And... he has RAINBOW wings. That automatically makes him epic. xd.png

The question was directed at any and all Kratos fans--I'd like to understand what people like about him. :3

Mmmm... Yeah, Ratatosk is awesome like that, LOL. xd.pngmany of us also seem to think he's a pervert. ._.

Tales of Graces anyone? hasn't came out yet though. eager to play it. Loving the new main hero.

Also anyone get a chance to play Tales of VS.?

Tales of the Abyss I just love I find it extremely sad that both of them couldn't live they just had to be one person

I can just imagine the two bickering and fighting like two four year olds