Nakase

Project Default

You know, most people don't notice that the Silver Female's nose is on the outside of the male's thigh.

I know our culture is in the gutter, but really people =_= Take the two seconds to take a close look and see that there is a full outline of her snout, where if the male's thigh were covering it, you'd see only the line of the thigh. Those lines are incredibly close, but they just barely overlap =_=

I honestly didn't notice anything "dirty" about the pose until it was pointed out, I thought it just looked like they were being playful.

I honestly didn't notice anything "dirty" about the pose until it was pointed out, I thought it just looked like they were being playful.

Same =\ Never saw anything dirty about it until people were pointing it out. And I thought MY mind was in the gutter xd.png

I think the avatar looks fine. At first I did a double take but I got used to it and it looks fine to me. xd.png What keeps bugging me is the people that keep pointing out that it looks inappropriate...

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE SHEER ANTICIPATION WITH WHICH I EAGERLY AWAIT THE UPDATE OF THE FORUM-HOSTED DC AVATARS.

I WANT THE PINK ONE GARARARARAHAHAHAHAAHAH -foams-

Intentional? Wow. No. Honestly I just overlayed the original sprites with one another to make a cutesy little yinyang. Was not something I actively thought of, TBH. @_@

Regardless, I'll be more than happy to fix it. I'll update this post as soon as I do. =)

Large: http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/Fl...onIconLarge.jpg

Medium: http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/Fl...verDragIcon.jpg

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Kitoxa

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE SHEER ANTICIPATION WITH WHICH I EAGERLY AWAIT THE UPDATE OF THE FORUM-HOSTED DC AVATARS.

I WANT THE PINK ONE GARARARARAHAHAHAHAAHAH -foams-

I'm flattered. :'D

Love the avatars Kitoxa, hmmm I may just have to get rid of Tinkerbell once and for all. They are to pretty to resist.

Edit: darn that one is not available yet, waits patiently.

Edited by dorkette

Thank you, guys. happy.gif

Also Dorkette just take the image and upload it on your own if you want to use it; I won't mind!

I totally missed this thread. I've been making avatars:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image

On the first page of my art thread, I show which ones are unused so far too. Just in case folks want to try to reduce how many reused avatars are out there. There are also a couple of avatars on my art page that I do not want to include in this project, but which people can use as avatars if they'd like.

Edited by Corynn

Gentle nudge... okay, more like a swift kick.

Are any more avatars being accepted for this project, or is it done?

*flails and loves all over it because she saw it being made and it's awesome and should be added to default*

First post hasn't been updated due to Nakase not having her computer or anything else near her.... 3000 miles away ....

So I'd suggest poking a mod to update the first post with any new additions.

I have a request. I have seen some people who have some of these avatars, and it confuses me with the original artist, so on the avatars, can there be a little Dcave logo thing?.. thanks!