Nakase

Project Default

I'd say keep going with it... I think it will be adorable.

Here's another for the mix... Gray Wolf Dragon:

user posted image

Lyz.

Sif! Take that off and hide it away! D: I won't allow that as anything less than a dragon sprite. X3

Oh geez, not another art-related project I could help with x3

I'll have a sketch up soon.

For katsuri's, I thought it was stated that pixelwork isn't allowed? It's nice, though.

I guess I'll submit it, unless it's not up to par or something. :3

user posted image

Also! Lyth's image isn't working, I wanna see it though. :<

So, can anyone post an idea? If so, I have one.

user posted image

Edited by dark<fyre>

user posted image Twilight dragon icon. C/C is definitely welcome.

0_0 that would be so awesome Glass if you did a larger hi-res version for t-shirts.

I'm working on blowing up my gold dragon one for a t-shirt design ^^;

Sif! Take that off and hide it away! D: I won't allow that as anything less than a dragon sprite. X3

Well, maybe we can make it into a dragon later. I do have another sketch with a similar dragon design, so if you're interested in collaborating on making them actual dragons (though I'd have to re-do a sprite for this sketch, since the background won't work for a scroll..) then PM me and I'll be glad to get to brainstorming with you. Though I don't have a clue what sort of dragons they would be.

^^

*still have yet to work on the background for the avvie sprite though*

0_0 that would be so awesome Glass if you did a larger hi-res version for t-shirts.

I'm working on blowing up my gold dragon one for a t-shirt design ^^;

I'm debating on whether or not to make the ice dragon larger for a shirt xd.png

user posted image

I think I failed on the water, and I'm not sure if the DC looks... right. Pulled the colors straight from the scroll background... couldn't think of what other colors I might use.

What do you all think of it? It's 100 x 100, so it should be the right size.... ^^

Feel free to edit it if you think changes should be made.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z84/Darla_Dozy/Dragon%20Cave/Christo.png]

A submission of mine. OC from my RP A New Start: Christo. Wind/air dragon.

The real thing's 1000x1000. And I'm happy enough with it as I learned how to dodge/burn when doing it. =)

Sif, I love yours, but think the white body blends a little too much. Either a coloured background or a different coloured body I think.

Agreed with dragon song on the white blending too much.

Oi, if pixelly stuff is allowed now, I can shove in some of the dragon heads I've done/plan to do.

Agreed with dragon song on the white blending too much.

Oi, if pixelly stuff is allowed now, I can shove in some of the dragon heads I've done/plan to do.

Mind telling exactly how it blends too much?

user posted image

This'd be it on a pinkish forum background, unless someone posts in front of me.

I could try making the white into a grey, but I rather like it as a white, so I'd prefer to know exactly how it's blending, so that I can perhaps find a better solution. Is it within the sprite(IE. deepen shadows) or with the forum background(IE. deepen outline)?

Ah, see, I'm using the blue bg for the forums because the red one hurts my eyes. I have to squint to see the white. So darkening the outline a bit might work.

Ah. That makes sense then. Changed forum settings to the blue version, and yes, it does blend some. ^^

Going to post the one with darker outlines, and check it out on both forum colors. Hopefully it's better.

user posted image

Any comments from you guys?

Edit: Seems good to me. How about for you?

Edited by Sif

Originally sprite work was to be excluded from this project, by request from TJ09. However, since TJ is picking which avatars are implemented out of the list, I will acept pixel work here, but TJ may not implement.

looks wonderful Sif biggrin.gif

Originally sprite work was to be excluded from this project, by request from TJ09. However, since TJ is picking which avatars are implemented out of the list, I will acept pixel work here, but TJ may not implement.

looks wonderful Sif biggrin.gif

Oh, whoops. Well, I can leave it up to TJ. ^^

And perhaps I can recontinue trying to figure out soemthing involving the sketch itself... Though I can't figure out what to do with it, how to get it small and keep the essence of the image... >.< Any recommendations? Sketch is in one of my earlier posts, one page back.

Also, you're needed over on the Ascended thread, if you haven't seen it already. ^^

user posted image

Cute li'l minty av. x3

Is this good?

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n202/Starsiege_/Mint.gif

Edited by Sun Dragon Angel-A

user posted image

would this be of any use? I just made it for myself, but... if you like it, it can be an avatar for other people...

Edited by Layn

user posted image

Made from Iliun's sketch, which I turned into an avatar (and the gazelle dragons)

I'll probably do similar ones for some of the incave sprites like the white and the blue.

user posted image

Sorry, but that one looks awkward to me. I know it's not supposed to be, but...

It really, really bothers me. The art work is great but I wince and cringe every time I see it and I'm convinced the positioning was intentional.

Edited by Gibbon-Plinth

I don't think it was intentional at all. It was a simple merge of two digital paintings, and that particular position probably was the best for fitting more of the dragons into a small space. I honestly doubt any undertones were part of the decision.

Kitoxa is not on the forums that much, from what I've observed. Also, she doesn't strike me as the sort that would do this on purpose. I imagine she'll fix it if she has time. For now, get your minds out of the gutter and pick another avatar if it bothers you.

Lyz.