Nakase

Project Default

hmm...we may have to just open it up to a free for all, for all the artists >_> I would love to do more than just two ^^;

I might think about it. I don't think I'm as good as an artist as the other people who made the avatars, but I can try. I'm not terrible, but I don't think I'm that great, either.

someone should make a lagmonster avy~

I might try my hand at it, but I'm not too good at drawing dragons yet T^T

Would it be all right if I worked on a version of the lavender for this?

I have no problems with fan art being made of sketches/sprites that I've submitted for use as future dragons. But since we are now "opening" this up.... Since I know I am a hopeless cause when it comes to virtual painting..... I do have several sketches that I've made that are on my "to be proposed" list once requests open... Would any of my "spriting minions" like first choice from them? (Nakase knows which ones I'm talking about.)

If this is acceptable and all that I'd need you girls to PM me so I can link you to the full sized sketch ... and you'd have to all be willing to 'fight' it out over a few of them.

Umm... *raises hand* I lurves your sketches. I'd be slow, as I'd really only do this when I'm needing a break from spriting.

And to add to the arguments above, I'm a Gimper. smile.gif I'd love to have access to Photoshop, but don't haz the bucks for it. Um, there are Gimp tuts all over the place. And if you can Photoshop, you should be able to Gimp as well, since there are a lot of similarities.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

okay... I'll list the names as links to them:

Maned Draghkors

Celesitial Ascended - Oriental Dragon

Celestial Adult - Oriental Dragon

You look like a nummy snack - It doesn't have a name yet

I said you will be lunch and you SHALL BE! - Ascended version of the previous sketch. Still doesn't have a name

The last two sketches have a few things that bug me about them and I'll dig them out of my folder to fix - unless I decide to shred them to pieces because of a bunch of anatomy errors that I see. >.< Shoulder issues, chest issues, rear leg placement issue, wing feathers being wonky and annoying me now.... not to mention that the second on has a neck that is too short due to running out of room on my paper.

I have some others that I'll have to dig up, or if you girls so choose, there are the sketches I submitted as Peafowl dragons, the flow-metal (quicksilver), the adorable Arctic Merdragons .... and I'm sure a few others that I've forgotten to list.

Ya, I know. I have an over-active mechanical pencil. It's murder on the paper budget.

*runs and hides behind her PM box*

Fiona, I need you to help me with GIMP so bad it's not even funny DX I fails at anything non-pixelly on the computer.

AMG Rayne I love you and your over-active mechanical pencil. Don't worry, I have one too xd.png It just focuses on words more than drawings.

Nakase, I was wondering, why no pixel work?

NO PIXEL WORK because TJ wants to use these images on the Cave merchandise in the Cafepress store <3

Alright peoples, we need to replace these copyrighted avatars. Artists who want to enter more than two, GO FOR IT! biggrin.gif Co-Op? Go for it (both will be cited for copyrights)

Rayne, I want those Orientals 0_0 and you KNOW this <333333

Remember Quality over Quantity artists wink.gif

RayneKitty I would LOVE to play with your celestrial sketches =D

*peers out to see if it's safe*

*sees a commotion starting in front of the celestial pen*

Um... I have other sketches... that haven't been seen before as well....

including an unfinished (no legs on it) alternate gender celestial, a butterfly winged thing, ....

I'm willing to let them be picked over.... *hides her brain, muse, mechanical pencil, and ream of paper. then heads over to ye ol' trusty scanner with a stack of used parchment depicting dragons*

*psst* Nakase, ebil plan .... darker wings... thingies that need their description finished by your hubby...... *hopes that the hint is taken*

Can i play with your celestial sketches please? =D I soooo wanna color em!

Dolphin you can color them. Just please think cool hues for the female which I'm in the process of scanning now, and warmer hues for the male. The ascended I was thinking of being weird and having them be deep calming greens.... but play. and I'll finish scanning and uploading.

Edit: the female celestial

I do have others and you can view them at: Rayne's Image dump

Edited by RayneKitty

Granted Jazi. That is one of my completed families. Those were some of the hardest baby poses to dragonify.... looking at boxer puppies made it even harder.

Butbutbut Boxer puppies are adorable! xd.png

We shall take this to private PMs then and become ninjas when requests open back up. If I can find someone to photoshop-color a few of my drawings I'll ship them up here for this project too ^^

she has them I just dug her out of my folder. I just moved and found my art folder today of things that I hadn't scanned in yet. Tis why I said she was unfinished and rough.

Edit #1: I'll add them in and finish putting in her legs and feet as well. She was in a position where the view would mostly be of her back.

Edit #2: Celestial Female now with feet and legs instead of a bump that said "Leg" and with the few belly plates that we can see on the belly and neck note: huge image is HUGE

Actually all 3 of the Celestial sketches took their entire pages of paper so they are all rather large.

Edited by RayneKitty

Jazi, if you tell me where you are starting with Gimp, and what you're trying to accomplish, I may be able to point you to a good tut, or explain. I love to see people get hooked on the Gimp. smile.gif

Fi, I went and dl'd the gimp... I looked at a few tutorials for it... freaked out and ran crying back to my ancient copy of Jasc. as at least I know where some things are in it. Heck I even finally figured out how to make a watermark and what tubes were for after having the silly program for 11 years or so.... *hides*

I... I love them. ohmy.gif So can only the artists that have made dragon cave sprites contribute? (I think so, but just wondering)

I... I want that LadyLyzar one so bad. Can we use these as our own or what?

I... I love them. ohmy.gif So can only the artists that have made dragon cave sprites contribute? (I think so, but just wondering)

I... I want that LadyLyzar one so bad. Can we use these as our own or what?

As far as I know, it's open to all artists ^^ It may be wise though to pm the dragon's main artist to find out if they personally allow it. Otherwise this is open to any old dragon painting you have.

These avatars will be replacing the -default dragon avatars- currently in the settings/control area. So yah, anyone will be able to use these ON SITE ONLY ^_~ <3

Jazi,

yah, you can call me Naka <3

YAY. biggrin.gif

Well, can I still put one up even though it hasn't been replaced yet? ohmy.gif

Also, yey!

Ah, an excuse to pick up the stylus again! X3

Are we allowed to draw any of the DC species? I don't think the artists here are that sensitive about their species, but I want to make sure so I don't get yelled at. ^^'

Best check the Offical Art Form sticky in reguards to that Khezix

Ah, an excuse to pick up the stylus again! X3

Are we allowed to draw any of the DC species? I don't think the artists here are that sensitive about their species, but I want to make sure so I don't get yelled at. ^^'

8DDDD KHEZIX!!!! You finally showed up <3

I'm not sure about the individual artists, but check here first: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=51554

the credits for each sprite is on the viewing page of said sprite on your scroll.

Also, other dragon images are welcome aswell(as far as I know) biggrin.gif