Nakase

Project Default

As I think Nakase is more inactive these days, if someone would like to start a new thread for this and keep the first post updated with things to be added, I think that would be fine, and also be easier for TJ to tell which ones were good to add. :3

-pokes thread-

Am in the middle of cleaning up Suggestions/Requests. Is there still interest in making more of these? Have all of these been added yet? :3

/bumps

Most of these have not been added. I'm not sure what TJ's stance is about the thread.

I saw this linked in a recent thread, and I'd like to bump this up asking if this project is defunct or not. I don't think TJ has updated the default avatar section in a long time (last I checked) and the first post has a lot of broken links. Especially #64, somehow I don't think that was intentional =P

I'm not interested in using default avatars, but there's some cool ones here that would be cool to see around the forums.

The first post will get updated if people submit more avatars. That's just what happens when images get hosted on sites without permanent hosting. It's really fine as is until people give me some things to update.

A lot of these haven't even been added to the avatar selection, though, so there's no real incentive to submit more avatars if they'll never get used.

The first post hasn't been updated in over two years. I think a cleaning of all the broken links and error images would be a good start towards seeing this project look active.

Edited by Nine

I'll do that. But I agree, TJ should add the ones we already have before more are made. Personally I think the ones that are already in the default avatar choices should be trimmed out too.

I'll do that. But I agree, TJ should add the ones we already have before more are made. Personally I think the ones that are already in the default avatar choices should be trimmed out too.

I agree. I love the silverxsilver one I have on right now.

Could someone give the numbers of the ones that are already available as default avatars? I trimmed out the dead links and renumbered the rest.

I know for a fact these are in the list as I've seen them used.

1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 15, 16, 18, 25

It's better to go through the default avatars, since it's possible that people took avatars from this thread and used them (or the artist is using it) but they're not in the list.

Awesome, thanks for cleaning. 1 through 18 are all in the avatar section, nothing after that appears to be in the gallery.

The stock says to credit them and to show them your work. You credit in the deviantart, but I can't see how there can be credits in an avatar. It would probably be better to edit the image and make your own background.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I'll ask the stock artist if he does't mind it being used here

maybe cut out his comment reply when I do to see what he thinks.

Saw a couple of these new ones circling on the forums, neato. =) The little green chubby hatchling is adorable. x)