Svataben

A marker/symbol to show described dragons

I still want this. ^^

Ditto.

Maybe it'll be implemented in the update this week, who knows?

I'd vote for the paragraph symbol, and I think this is a very good idea.

I agree, this would be insanely helpful. One of the reasons I stopped writing new descriptions is that it's inconvenient to keep track of those I've already done.

I SO support this idea! I don't really make many descriptions, but my friend does, and she's always asking me to check them... sleep.gif;

I'd love to have some kind of marker on the scroll so visitors can tell which of my dragons have descriptions. I know which ones do but as I have over 800 dragons and only 7 or 8 with descriptions, it would take hours for someone to click each one looking to see if I'd described them.

This is a great idea - definitely adding my support and hoping it will get implemented sometime in the future.

Definitely supporting this. Would be lovely to keep track of my own descriptions and to know which dragons to look at when visiting other scrolls. :3

I like this idea. ^-^

Would there be one for pending descriptions too?

I like the idea of having a pending symbol too, but I think it should only be visible to you, as a way of keeping track of descriptions you've written that haven't been accepted. (Some people probably have bunches of these.) There's no point in other people seeing the symbol as they can't read a pending description anyway. tongue.gif

I like the idea of having a pending symbol too, but I think it should only be visible to you, as a way of keeping track of descriptions you've written that haven't been accepted. (Some people probably have bunches of these.) There's no point in other people seeing the symbol as they can't read a pending description anyway. tongue.gif

I agree with this. No point in someone trying to read something that isn't there.

To avoid more clutter on scrolls - maybe the dragons that have descriptions could just have their names show up in bold ? Not sure what to do about pending....

i like this idea. i constantly forget what dragons i've already described ^^''

Support support support! While I myself sort my scroll based on whether a dragon has a description or not, I didn't always do that, and this would be very useful for those who are not like me and prize other things over descriptions.

This is one of my favorite ideas of all time! I would so love it if I could look at my scroll and see which dragons are still waiting for me to describe them, and to look at other scrolls and see at a glance which of their dragons are described so I can read their descriptions. Knowing that others could easily find our descriptions would act as an impetus to get our dragons' descriptions written. Easily finding descriptions would make having them so much more fun.

i have no idea what you just said blink.gif

so, you mean no quills?

the options are:

quills (TJ doesnt like them)

Paragraph symbol (¶)

alpha (α)

triangle (but im not sure if its like the squeres)

circle (same like triangles)

... (could be more)

suggestions? preferables?

I like the hand the best

I support this idea

Lots of want.

I always forget which ones I've written descriptions for...

Ditto for me.

Support.

I love this idea. ^^ I think it would be very helpful. Soon I'll be writing more descriptions for my dragons, and this would be a great marker for them. I'm not sure which unicode I prefer, though. They're all quite nice. But my point is, great idea. C:

Support! This would definitely help me remember which dragons I've described~ biggrin.gif I like either the plain pencil, the Greek symbol that sort of looks like a quill, or the hand holding the pen.

I love this idea! I would be much more inclined to look through scrolls and find descriptions if I didn't have to look through every single dragon. As a description writer I would be much happier knowing that people can find my work and read it easily. (I've only been able to get a few of my 200+ dragons done.)

I like the hand or pencil symbol the best, but I think a quill would fit in more with the theme of DC.

Love this idea!

I like the hand writing symbol.

At the moment I have all my described dragons seperated from my non-described dragons. It's messing up my Cheese army.

If we could have a little symbol, that would be awesome!

I agree with this! For some people like me, this will come with great help... I would love to post a picture, but like in the OP, it'll slow down DC.

I like this idea. smile.gif Definitely support. I think it would be really useful. And it's a shame that so many lovely descriptions might go unnoticed.