LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

A Storm, Magi, Stone and Black were my first eggs.

hmm, I think they were:

storm

red

vine

water.

but I abandoned the vine egg after I figured out what it'd become.

From the AP I grabbed...

- Water

- (hot) Pink

And then I was gifted...

- Shield

- Winter

Thankfully I was linked to the fansites, but it still took me a while to get the hang of things. Then I went on a white/winter collecting spree to the point where friends had to tell me DON'T CLICK THEM SAPPH, DON'T DO IT. But they looked so ... sad in the AP. <_<

My first four dragons are white, mint, sky, and guardian. The mint was caveborn, but the rest have lineages. I think I had another egg that I re-abandoned... pretty sure it was a purple.

Edited by gruefrotzer

My first 4 are:

Water, Purple, Whiptail, and Skywing

My Water just hatched this morning, and Purple and Whiptail should hatch either today or tomorrow morning.

Pink, green (pebble), purple, and orange. I believe one of the first 4 I originally caught was a black, but I didn't want it cause I thought it was like a green or cool one or something. I ended up killing it, and got a magi instead. Yes, I was horrible and picky.

Stone(Lee Lee), Magi(Copper Tears), Earth(Green Demon), and Water( Blue Water trouble) I still love them all and i still have some of their kids and grandchildren! biggrin.gif

I just started a little more than a week ago tongue.gif

My first four were a Purple, Stone, Mint, and Red. Sadly, my red died. So it was quickly replaced by a water smile.gif

My first four hatchlings are my purple, stone, mint, and water.

They are all matured hatchlings, and should be grown up in the next 1-2 days smile.gif

AND THEYRE ALL FEMALE!!!!

ITS LIKE A SORORITY IN MY SCROLL!!!

I need to wait probably 2 weeks until i have a chance to breed...

I lost my first four because I didn't post them enough. For a long time, I hatched my dragons on forum signature views alone. (Now I use fansites...) I don't remember what they were...

My first four that hatched were green, mint, two-headed, and black.

Mine were a pink, magi and two pebbles. I still adore them and my pink is mated to one of my pebbles

my first 4 were ( i think all caveborn) a grey, a white, a guardian, and a skywing

i 1st joined when the cracking egg hatchery first , well, was a hatchery/daycare

I grabbed three. smile.gif Chicken, Green Dino, and Gold. It's a pretty good start.

Oh man you are lucky

So far, three of my First Four eggs have hatched. And the Skywing should hatch once it gets old enough. My very first Hatchling even gendered today, so she has become the Queen of the Cave.

My first 4?

AP white, AP skywing, CB purple, CB mint. There was also a red and a pebble that I abandoned the first day because I didn't like the adult forms. All of the final clutch survived to adulthood.

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

Erm. . . I think it was a Magi, a Storm, a Winter, and a Water. n_n

My first four that I successfully raised to adulthood were:

Gray, Mint, (old) Pink, and Red.

I can't remember what the batch of four were that I had before those guys... unfortunately I didn't know what I was doing at the time and they all died. That was so long ago, now. xd.png

Black, Winter, Silver, White. I had friends who'd started before me, so they told me how to make sure the eggs didn't die.

Edited by Nashlina

Unfortunately, my very first egg--which was a red egg--died at a winged hatchling stage. -^-

But my first successful ones in order were Storm, Water, White, and Orange.

Magi, Mint, White and Purple: all female (in fact, my first 6 dragons were female). They were all obtained from the abandoned cave. My fifth dragon, a guardian, was the first one I got from the cave.

stone, purple, water, black

all male except purple.....course back in my younger years on the site, everything was male except purple and pink laugh.gif