LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My first four eggs were a CB Ridgewing (obviously abandoned for not being an alt), a slightly messy Waterhorse, a Horse (which I actually later abandoned because it gendered female and I'd wanted it to be male) and a Gray dragon with a gorgeous arrow lineage, which I then proceeded to breed with ugly things because I didn't care about lineages back then tongue.gif

It seems that I grabbed 3 on my first day. A precious mint boy with the code Ehgo, a CB Skywing, and a CB Black, all grew up on Aug 05 2008. Good lord that was a long time ago. Well, past me, you still remember this website and yes, computers get so much better than those big ol' white-yellow towers. (You know, these ones.)

I only started in this July. My goal was to collect a bunch of pretty dragons, so I got some eggs that I thought looked cool.

My first three were a CB Seawyrm Pygmy, a Daydream dragon that I snagged off the AP, and a CB Swallowtail dragon.

I kept checking on my eggs and hatchlings about every hour, and they got sick a lot because I had exposed them on their first day. But they all survived!

I know I killed my first few batches of eggs, and even after that I'd still have some that would die. I didn't join the forums for about 6 months after I joined the cave, and didn't find out about hatcheries for much longer.

Of the ones that survived my noobiness, most were eated when the data monster came along - including messy pinks, silvers, frills, and much more. I now have no old pinks, a few frills, and I only got a silver again very recently, he's CB and was a gift. They used to be like commons when I got my first...

My oldest surviving dragon is from 2009 and is a Daydream, which I was around for the release of, and they were my favourite dragon at the time next to the frills (I'm an Aussie so I loved that one of our native species was dragonified haha). Glad I still have some, even though they have messy horrible lineages.

My first four were a Cassare, a Blue-Banded, a Moonstone, and a White. I gave them all names written in the dragon tongue from Skyrim, which is now something I do for all of my dragons~

My first four.. hmm..

* Electric dragon

* Daydream dragon

* Skywing dragon

* Coastal Waverunner

Can you believe that blue's my favorite color? wink.gif

I got my first 3 on 25/08/08 and I didn't get my 4th until 9/09/08 but they were

Red, purple, black, white.

Also I got them all from the cave. smile.gif

Bleeding Moon, Electric, Hellfire Wyvern and Yellow-crowned.

Yellow-crowned died of sickness the next day though. I swear I fogged it before going to sleep but oh well. sad.gif

Ohh, that was years ago... All the way back in 2008. My first two were a Purple and Gray, but they died as hatchlings. My next batch consisted of a Green, a Black, a Purple and one of the old Pinks. I've since released the ladder three (... and old Pinks were discontinued while I was taking a break, so I never caught another one... whoops). The green one still sits proudly at the top of my scroll, though. c:

Coastal Waverunner, White, Daydream, and Skywing.

That was when I only wanted blue/white/green dragons on my scroll. I quickly realized I would need Magis and Pinks for their BSAs, and from there I became a completionist who hoards Soulpeaces.

I picked up a Ridgewing, a Sunstone, an Electric, and a Water Dragon. Back then I didn't know what anything looked like so I picked random ones. They still be my babies biggrin.gif

Winter, magi, pillow, purple.

Although I was also gifted this as a hatchling, so it is my oldest dragon, even though I didn't raise it from the egg.

I'd been watching my sister play for a bit, so I knew just what amazing creature would hatch from that velvety egg! biggrin.gif

For those who can't remember, sort by age, and your oldest dragons will be just below your hatchies. wink.gif

'Old' Pink, Green, Magi, and a Water I believe...I remember being weirded out that the pink and green babies had the same pose/size, I love the water baby so much.

This old Pink girl -> (KOR1) <- is my 'oldest' dragon on my scroll, I used to have more her age, but started cleansing my scroll and getting rid of inbred dragons a while ago.

Edited by Taintedtamer

I don't remember anymore which were my very first dragons. I used to have an account before this one, I don't remember exactly when but it must have been around 2008 or 2009. I was still young and new to the internet so I had no clue about clicking sites, all my eggs always died. I abandoned the account after a few weeks and didn't return until 2012. Had to make a new account since I had no clue anymore what the original one was called.

My first four on this account were a Magi, Spotted Greenwing (CB), Bright-Breasted Wyvern, and Whiptail. And they are still on my scroll.

A cb green and a cb pink, shorty followed by a cb waterhorse and a 2nd gen pb magi

I remember them pretty well since I order my scroll in a chronological order

Necroing this thread Hazzah! Cause I'm interested in hearing some first dragon stories.

My first was a Dorsal from the AP. Then Ridgewing, Blacktip and Yellow-Crowned from different habitats cause it sounded interesting to collect eggs just based of the description and getting a surprise afterward when you see how the egg looks and what specie it is.