LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

1. Deep Sea (Shimmer-kin)

2. Coastal Waverunner (Horrifyingly messy lineage, yet still my favorite individual dragon. She and her mate are parked at the top of my scroll)

3. Hellfire Wyvern (Hellhorse-fail with a mildly messy lineage)

4. Falconiform Wyvern (CB)

All from the AP, where I still continue to get most of my dragons.

EDIT: Oh dear, I think I just committed thread necromancy. Oops. huh.gif

Edited by EclipseDraculine

1. A messy purple Ridgewing

2. A stairstep silverfail Black

3. A messy Nebula

4. A CB Greenwing

All were caught from the AP, just a little more than a year ago.

I don't remember the exact order, but I caught a Mint, a Fog, a Pebble and a Two-Headed (all CB).

Way back in 2008, my first four dragons were:

1. Inbred Magi from the AP

2. CB Red

3. CB White

4. CB Gold (yes, really cool.gif)

On Jan 31, 2009 I caught

Guardian

Water

Purple

Green (Earth)

The first two were from the AP (the poor Guardian had been there for a day), the others from the cave.

On a slightly related note, the Guardians are still my favorite dragon so that first is not only the oldest but also one of the dearest on my scroll.

Mine when I joined at the end of this April, allCB biggrin.gif

1. Ridgewing dragon

2. Sunsong Amphithere

3. Imperial Fleshcrowne

4. Two headed dragon

I have a bit of an odd account; caught 27 dragons (if you count the frozen hatchling) back in Fall of 2011, then nothing until Spring of 2014.

Those 27 are rather special to me, both due to their age and because I raised them without having discovered hatcheries. My newbie days. xd.png

Anyway, the first 4 were these:

Kinda messy Electric female

Stair Deep Sea male

2G Autumn Seasonal male

Slightly messy Vine male (think he came to me as a hatchling tho, can't quite remember)

Well, I had been looking at Dragon Cave for several days before I joined, so...

Crimson Flare Pygmy, Duotone, Mint, and Daydream. I may have gotten the Mint before the Duotone, I don't remember. Other than that, complete order. [i joined on November Twenty Fourth, so I can remember.]

I joined the site two days before Valentine releases/breeding. I didn't know much about DC at all, so I grabbed some eggs at random out of the cave. Then the next day friends on the forum I had noticed first dragon-sigs on explained that this is a once-a-year chance at several breeds, so I dropped all but the Sunrise tinselfail and started grabbing very messy (didn't know better) eggs out of the AP.

And promptly killed three of them, because I didn't know there was such a thing as over-exposure, and I was using a busy forum rather than hatcheries for views. So I gathered more, in order; a messy Sweetling, a Rosebud, an Arsani and a messy Heartseeker. Then I knew enough to protect CBs, and got my two Radiant Angels. But my very first surviving adult dragon was the Sunrise, and therefore he is Amrun Firstborn.

Edited by Gryphonic

All my first eggs were from the AP because I saw you had to steal them from your mothers and I was like 'What?! Poor mothers sad.gif I'll take the poor abandoned eggs, they might die otherwise!'

I got eggs in groups of 3 at first, so I got a Bright-Breasted Wyvern (cool looking egg!, I thought. Sylvestia, named after an ad for an adoptables website tongue.gif), a Neotropical (Tanya, but that wasn't her original name), and a Flamingo (Max, also not original name). The first of my next 3 was a Guardian (Leila, my first lineaged).

One rather unique thing about my scroll is I've never had an egg or hatchling die. Not a one. I learned pretty quick about ER sites.

Sunsong, Black, Day Glory and ShadowWalker, in that order. Black died, next egg I got was a Magi.

I joined back in January of 09

First four eggs were

1. CB maji

2. CB Mint

3. CB red

4. AP 3G Winter. The lineage isn't too bad. I feel like the original owner was expecting an autumn but bred late. tongue.gif

I know my very first dragon was a female Electric from the AP, and the others... I think it was a Gray, Moonstone, and a White. I honestly had no idea what I was doing. I probably missed a bunch of rares during my first few weeks xd.png

*lobs onto scrollsetting and sets order to 'date'*

I don't even know myself! xd.png

Seems my first dragons was a CB Frill (Grew up on: Jun 05, 2009), a CB Red (Grew up on: Jun 05, 2009) a Mint with a horribly lineage (Grew up on: Jun 04, 2009) and a Guardian (Grew up on: Jun 05, 2009) ^^

Most of my old dragons have absolutly terrible lineages, but I just can't bring myself to abandon or kill them ^^,

I joined during the egg draught. I was very frustrated because it took so long to get ANY egg. The eggs in the AP vanished faster than I could grab them. I joined the Forum mostly because I hoped someone could explain to me how in the world it was possible to get a dragon of my own when there was never an egg to be found. Someone told me to lie in wait at the cave at the full hour and I managed to grab a black egg.

I was so proud!

As a consequence my first egg is a cb, though the only reason is that it was actually easier to get it than getting an AP egg

A Water Walker, Albino, Hellfire and Flamingo, in that order. Only the Hellfire isn't caveborn, but it has a nice lineage.

I know my very first dragon was a female Electric from the AP, and the others... I think it was a Gray, Moonstone, and a White. I honestly had no idea what I was doing. I probably missed a bunch of rares during my first few weeks xd.png

Haha tongue.gif in my newb days I missed a CB Magma, of course I didn't even realize it until after a few months later; I facepalmed so hard at my past self.

Royal Blue, Platinum, Ember, and Daydream. I still remember the good ol' days, when I checked on my eggs every 3 hours. cool.gif

P.S:I grabbed these 4 because the wiki said they were uncommon...yeah, totally rolleyes.gif

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku