LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

...Wow. People here are talking about getting Guardians and Frills in their first batch. When I came here, even skywings weren't out yet.

Yikes, I feel old now.

But, back on topic. My first four of my babies were-

A purple egg that later hatched into Graceful Saturn.

Not one, but two light green eggs that later hatched into both Lovely Venus and Mercery. Yes, I grabbed two light green eggs at once. And can you tell I was trying to spell Mercury?

And a dark green egg that later hatched into Jupiter plant.

I was going for a planet theme at the time... *Nods*

Edited for using the wrong form of 'their'

Edited by Dovewing

White, Green, Water, White-Striped. All were non-lineage, none stayed on my scroll

Mine were a black, a guardian, a mint, and a water. I abandoned the mint so I could get a white from a friend who didn't really care about her eggs, since I wanted a white anyway.

It was a while ago... they all died anyway, so I don't remember.

electric nocturne black alt and white biggrin.gif

woah those ar lucky first dragons. ugh mine were so boring (frill mint balloon and black...not an alt)

Daydream, Sunrise, Waterhorse, and Guardian were my first four. Nothing special but it was good to start somewhere. smile.gif

I only got 2 at first, thinking 'Oh, I better only take 2 as to not get addicted to another site..' but that didn't really work out as planned. They were a Balloon and a Magi. ^^

On my current account? A vine, white, purple, and bright pink.

On the account that I lost the password to, a black, bright pink, grey, and gold.

A Waterwalker, a purple, a Whiptail and a Albino. I stopped after that because it was a few days before Halloween. My fifth one was the new pumpkin dragon. xd.png

My first four were a Magi, a Purple, a Gray and a White. But the White ended up as Zombie fodder at my hurried killing spree at Halloween 2009. unsure.gif

I got a white, a red, an old pink and a purple as my first ones. It's a long time ago laugh.gif

I joined about 1.5-2 years ago I think.....my first four were:

Water, Winter, Purple, and White.

I just joined a few days ago, but my original four eggs are adults now ^^

White- Sarafym

Winter- Glacier Star

CB Pink- Calluth

Daydream- Allaura

Sarafym and Glacier Star have the worst lineages but they're my favorites, I imagine them as a couple, lol, I'm weird.

Oh gosh. It's been so long.

First was my Guardian, Eva Liona. She was followed by Terra Verdi, the Pebble, Amaya Velia (a Gray), and then Drago Mauro, my Black.

Balloon- Militades

Water- Plesioth's Beloved

White- Safi-dhaval

Ochredrake- Ludivine

As with any newcomer, I said "This egg looks cool! And this one! And this one...hey, I can't get any more!" rolleyes.gif Good times.

In order:

Healing/White: Puritos

Water: Augaqua

Guardian: Died as egg

Purple Dorsal: Died as egg

...At least I'm pretty sure the last one was a Dorsal. The rest I'm definitely sure of.

At Amphitrite: I was like that too... xd.png

I might have answered this a while back, and the answer might be a bit different. But I remember *two* of my first dragons being the water walker. I still have one on my scroll. I released the other one a while back because I didn't like the name.

The other might have been a deep sea, which I still have.

I only took two at first because I didn't know about the fansites, so I relied solely on my signature over on the NaNoWriMo forums to raise my eggies. smile.gif

My first two were a Purple Dorsal (Nightburner) and a White (Songsinger). They're both inbred, but I do love them, the little dears.

~Feathers

My firsts were:

Storm (Cyrus Sky)

Whiptail (Jay Indiana)

Purple Frill (Shadow-Paw)

Neotropical (Sol Ceres)