LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I started long ago well before there were biomes-I can recall 2 of my firsts-one was a white, one was a cb silver...they were much easier to catch back then.

Let me see. This would be back in '08.

1. Thoirnith - A gnarly lineage'd black.

2. Aireyth - She is an original bright pink / aria. Or just pink as we used to call them. tongue.gif

3. Tierra Fuego - A red. The grumpy ol' man of the bunch.

4. Cohuilth - My shy skywing.

I don't know if they were from the AP or the cave, or gifts. Too long ago. Well, Thoinith is obviously not from the cave, but the other three...

Peace.

I probably had dragons that died, but the first four of mine which are alive are a Horse Dragon, Spitfire, Balloon Dragon, and a Water Walker. They're all CB.

My first four were Frilled, Aria, Turpentine, and Falconiform, though I abandoned the Aria and Turpentine because I didn't know about hatch-sites and didn't want them to die on my scroll lol.

oh gosh, I remember 3, maybe four...lets see...

This girl is the first one I ever grabbed, thought the description was neat when I found it in the volcano, she nearly died (twice) because it took until she had about 3 days left to figure out how to get her views & it wasn't an effective way. Also the only dragon I didn't wiki to see what she'd look like when she was grown. Not disappointed, to say the least.

this girl is my second. I remember that I searched up what dragon she would be in the wiki when she was a hatchie, I was a little disappointed, to say the least, when I was new, but now I really love her design & am glad that I didn't have the heart to AP hatchies back then.

this girl is my third. I love her design, but I got her egg mixed around with 2Eev's so I don't have any other dragons that look like her.

this girl is my fourth, don't remember much about her except I didn't like her design either when I wikied her, still don't, but oh well.

Unlike a lot of people, it's obvious to tell who my first dragon was versus my fourth, I didn't get them all at one time, (except for the second & third) and I think it's because I decided to take it 'one step at a time,' surprisingly, since I don't do that often. (course it could also be that I wanted to figure out how not to kill them before I took on more than one at a time) Also just realized that my first four are all female, didn't notice that until now.

Edited by braviary123

My first four were Daydream, Spotted Greenwing, Bleeding Moon, and Electric. :>

I remember the old cave before "Dimorphism" update. It was so long ago that even DC itself doesn't remember exact day of my registration - but I made a screenshot of my first batch, so I know. biggrin.gif The screenshot was taken on May 24, 2010 at 1:52:08 pm cave time and I registered shortly before that, no sooner than 11:00 am.

user posted image

Jantarek: my very first one. I saw him in the AP and couldn't resist, because I love orange colour so much. His name means "Little Amber" in Czech.

Hrebinek: also from the AP. He caught my eye - egg with three bands of colour on it, one of them purple. "Hrebinek" means "Little Ridge".

Lupinecek: catched from the cave. Was hidden by some leaves, so I named him "Lupinecek" ("Tiny Leaf") - a Czech mnemonic device for letter L in Morse code.

Balonek: catched from the cave shortly after Lupinecek. His name means simply "Balloon" (party balloon, not hot air balloon).

Yes, they all gendered male. My first female was my sixth dragon - this beautiful purple lady.

My very first dragon was a not so pretty Ridgewing from the AP. Then a CB Spitfire, a CB Moonstone, and a CB Deep Sea (all male). I have yet to grab a CB female Spitfire or Deep Sea after two years laugh.gif

I started not long ago... I had a diamondwing, a sunsong, and a daydream dragon from the cave, but they all died because of sickness. sad.gif

I also had a deep sea dragon from the AP (which survived)

vine

hellfire

stripe river

misfit

all of which are pretty common...which I was not at all interested in for the past two years = = I only have 3 misfit, two of which is from this year, meaning that I didn't get any misfit dragon in two years.......even up to now I only have 3 cb vine, 3 hell fire and only one freaking stripe river. What have I been doing these years.

Trip Horn Wyvern, Hellfire Wyvern, Stone Dragon, and White Dragon.

I honestly can't choose a favorite

CB Bleeding Moon 

CB Antarean

CB Nebula

AP Lunar Herald

My first 4... I still remember them growing up like it was yesterday!

Stone

Albino

Electric

Common Pygmy

Even before getting the Stone dragon I had a Daydream egg too, but that one unfortunately didn't make it. That occasion definitely taught me to use fansites for hatching eggs. :o

Back in ~Oct 2008.  They were a black, green, pink, and white dragon, I believe.  Dragons were so simple back then!

Anagallis 

Mint

Bleeding Moon

Black Tea

I love anagallis dragons and I think I'll probably make a lineage commemorating my first dragon c:

I wish that I could RECALL what my first four dragons EVER were.

I am afraid that I very likely do not own them any longer. My oldest dragon is Enkilette Lumihiutale, my original release white wing snow angel.

At one point, I released many of the messies I caught from the AP before THAT (the cave was blocked by the AP often back then!)... sadly because I would now LOVE to know what my first dragons were.

My very first dragon was a Thalassa Xeno and it took me months before I realized how lucky that was haha. The other three were a Waterhorse, a Royal Blue, and a Striped River.

Edited by superboys