LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I only grabbed two first off, just to make sure I could actually get views for the little buggers. Those were Sally the Porche, an AP guardian, and Syndrome-Not Buddy, a CB mage. After that it gets a little fuzzy--I think the next one I got was my autumn, a CB named Auto the Autopilot. Then I think the next one was a very lucky grab for me, a CB silver named Microbe Obliterator, who I think is my absolute favorite out of all my dragons. happy.gif

It's weird, out of my first dragons, three were CB, but the majority of my dragons I got off the AP because lineage amuses me greatly.

First pick up: Water (Deceased)

Second pick up: Black

Third pick up: Storm, Pink (Released). White

Edited by CNR4806

Water, Vine, Red, Fog. The Water the only male of the bunch, giving a rather accurate prediction on the way my dragons gender. xd.png

Edited by animetriplicate

Pink, mint, vine and black. Sadly they all died, though. I didn't know they needed so much views, I thought like 50 would be enough xd.png

Edited by queenofevil

Water, White, Red, and Guardian. Such a weird bunch. I remember not realizing they would have genders eventually, so I rushed to name them as soon as I got them. I lucked out that some of the ones I wanted to be male ended up male.

I didn't grab four eggs when I joined, I just grabbed one, a white.

Mine were white, storm, guardian (caveborn) and vine. They all turned out to be boys, thus beginning the constant gender imbalance on my scroll. tongue.gif

I don't remember...

But my first ones that grew up were:

Earth, Storm, Green Dino, and Vine.

I was really lucky to get that Dino ^^

My first ones: Bright pink, purple, white and blue water dragon

biggrin.gif

Purple, vine, black, and guardian.

Ahaha, I tried so hard to breed alts, but they never really liked producing 'em... and then black x vine breedings became impossible. I was so disappointed.

I only grabbed three, a water, a yulebuck, and a winter. Only the winter came from the AP, the rest were from the cave.

My first four were a black ( dark sprite) a spring ( Spring-sprung) and a split ( Good and evil)

The first four eggs I picked, just today, were in the following order:

White

Black

Sitting on a cloud

Red

I wanted the egg that changed colors according to the weather -- I think it did that -- but someone took it before I had a chance.

Still, I'm happy with the eggs I chose and hope the grow to be healthy, happy dragons.

Actually they don't change... the dragons themselves remain the same, but different ones are released for each season. Autumns come out during autumn, winters during winter, etc.

As for mine: red, mint, purple, and vine. They're still my four favorites. biggrin.gif

Edited by Kitsuru

Mine were a pink, purple, green(peble) and skywing. From just a little before the AP flood biggrin.gif

My first four were

black (Kraden)

black (Verit)

autumn (Fellen)

white (Lukata)

Water, mint, vines and two-headed. They're the ones that survived. Lost quite some eggs to lack of knowledge how to get ANY views.