LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

guardian, black, vine, black

technically there my first eggs cuz i didnt know about views and stuff so my very very very first ones were killed. (mint, and something else >.<)

My first four were a Seasonal Winter, a Mint, a Purple, and a Valentine. It's easy to tell which ones they are, because I organize my scroll by putting them in a chronological order. They are organized first by breed, second by age. Therefore the Seasonal is at the top, followed by the Winters gotten after it, and then it's the Mint and so on.

My first four were Winter, Water, Red, and Mint. I'm still rather fond of these four. happy.gif The Winter was from the AP and the other three were caveborn.

I only remember my first 2, a mint and a stone.

Just sort your dragons by date (default). The dragons at the top are the first ones you ever caught.

Guardian, Seasonal-Autumn, I think water, and red (Only the red survived because I put it in a fansite hatchery)

Just sort your dragons by date (default). The dragons at the top are the first ones you ever caught.

yeah but then i'd lose my custom sort, and that would be a hell of a work tongue.gif

Weren't eggs - I snagged hatchlings, mainly.

Magi, Split, and a black, stone, purple, and guardian hatchling.

Those are now Captain Holly Short, Verdict, Artemys Fowl, Makaique, Falayi, and Domovoi Butler.

@ Vasperina: What are you talking about? You can switch to date, then switch back to custom and it'll still be how you left it. I switch my sorting to "sort by breed" all the time and my custom sort is still exactly how I left it.

Edited by Mev852

My first few died because I wasn't able to get enough clicks for them and I didn't know anything about hatcheries or fan sites. I was just posting on one forum with the eggs in my sig, but that wasn't enough.

CB mint, purple, pebble (the first one that got enough clicks to grow up), and AP water.

split, white, purple, pink

i loved my first white...white still is my fav common

Two pinks, a skywing and a mint... i love mints!!!

Pink, White, Skywing, and Stone. The oldest of the four is my Pink classic, and both the Pink and the Stone are CB. happy.gif

A black egg, a red egg, a skywing egg, and I think a guardian. You can tell because they're some of the only ones that deviate from my naming-theme. (I didn't know about them getting wings = gendering, so the females have male names.)

Caveborn magi, caveborn autumn, an AP vine and a caveborn white.

Wow, I thought I had snatched more off the AP for my first four, but apparently the cave was nice to me!

EDIT - My bad! The caveborn white was a week later. My fourth was an AP storm. <3

Edited by Harroway

yeah but then i'd lose my custom sort, and that would be a hell of a work tongue.gif

All you have to do is click the (EDIT) button and open a new window that has the custom edit open, then go back to the first window and set it to date, then once you are done just press "Save Custom Setting" and it will revert back to normal, I just tried it.

Mine are a Green Dino, Stone, Black, then Skywing. That's the order I got my first four in.

White, Pebble, red, skywing.

When I started, my computer was freakishly laggy...