mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

I'm going to try to mirror this. If anyone can breed me 2nd gen silvers and black from both genders of silver or third gen silvers/blacks that follow the same lineage as the parents I would be happy to breed something in return for you, and/or give you a baby (or give you a sibling to that dragon). :3 I'm trying to get to 6th even gen. :3 Any help would be appreciated. smile.gif

@Khasel: I can breed 4th even gen silvers and blacks from a pure silver x black lineage, but not 3rd gens. sad.gif PM me if you'd like a 4th even gen anyway and I could try to breed them for you. :3 (Would end up breeding them after Halloween, though. :3)

Edited by Infinis

It took me 7 months to breed this cutie - a 4th gen even silver. Unfortunately, I have no pair for it; so if anyone is doing the same silver x black lineage and have a spare black, please, drop me a line.

Of course, if I have any blacks from the same pair, I'd be more than willing to share cool.gif

If anyone doing silver male x black female ever has a spare 2nd gen black egg available, I'm looking for a future mate for this. :3 Any would be appreciated. =)

If anyone doing silver male x black female ever has a spare 2nd gen black egg available, I'm looking for a future mate for this. :3 Any would be appreciated. =)

Sure, if they ever breed one again... xd.png

Sure, if they ever breed one again... xd.png

lol I hope they breed you one then ! xd.png Thanks for the offer! smile.gif

Anybody want a 4th even gen Silver (All Black/Silver)?

censorkip.gif

There's one silver missing in the fathers side though!

And again...! http://dragcave.net/lineage/----

First one to PM me and has room for it gets it. smile.gif

Claimed!

Edited by Izabelle-89

I have a 3rd gen black egg with black/gold lineage up for adoption. If you want it and have room to take it, send me a PM. Edited by raevela

For all those who breed Gold x Black, I have the following 3 hatchlings up to grab. Just pm me.

I'm going to drop them anyway, so hurry up.

4th gen black with pure Gold x Black even lineage;

different 4th gen black;

3rd gen black.

So pretty...

I'm still looking for 2nd gen blacks or silvers from CB male silver x CB female blacks for a checkerboard lineage. :3 Any help would be appreciated and I'd love to breed/try to catch something for you in return. :3

Edited by Infinis

So pretty...

I'm still looking for 2nd gen blacks or silvers from CB male silver x CB female blacks for a checkerboard lineage. :3 Any help would be appreciated and I'd love to breed/try to catch something for you in return. :3

i have cb blacks and silvers that i can try for you. just give me a heads up to when you think you will have space and i'll see if they give any eggs.

i have cb blacks and silvers that i can try for you.  just give me a heads up to when you think you will have space and i'll see if they give any eggs.

Oh wow, thanks for the offer!! <33

I'll be more unlocked tomorrow evening, I need these eggs to hatch and some of these hatchies to grow up. smile.gif I've got one space open right now.

Edited by Infinis

Oh wow, thanks for the offer!!

I'll be more unlocked tomorrow evening, I need these eggs to hatch and some of these hatchies to grow up. smile.gif I've got one space open right now.

OK. All i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i haven't been around much lately because breeding seemed to have become nonexistent and getting metallics was just a pipe dream but miracles of miracles i get 2 silvers in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infinis, i hope you forgive me if i keep 1 of the silvers since i don't know when i'll breed another one. xd.png i also have a black egg for you too.

i use irc, aim, and yim so just let me know when you are ready for these 2 lovelies. smile.gif

OK. All i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i haven't been around much lately because breeding seemed to have become nonexistent and getting metallics was just a pipe dream but miracles of miracles i get 2 silvers in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infinis, i hope you forgive me if i keep 1 of the silvers since i don't know when i'll breed another one. xd.png i also have a black egg for you too.

i use irc, aim, and yim so just let me know when you are ready for these 2 lovelies. smile.gif

PM'd you. <3 Thanks so much!

sorry for the double post but i have a 3rd even generation black egg from black/gold linage available: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Eiht

let me know soon if you want it, if not, i'll be dropping in later today. ***gifted. enjoy it. smile.gif***

FYI, i'm needing some fresh blood for my black/gold line. i'm trying to get an even generation thing going but i'm needing more ground floor material that isn't related to each other. tongue.gif contact me if you can breed some 2nd generation black/gold eggs. i'm locked right now so we'll have to coordinate breeding/trading times for when i'm unlocked. thanks!!!!!!!!

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I'm still on the prowl for reds and golds from red x gold, and hellfires and silvers from Male silver x Female hellfire. I can breed the same in turn. PM me if interested. smile.gif

I'm still on the prowl for reds and golds from red x gold, and hellfires and silvers from Male silver x Female hellfire. I can breed the same in turn. PM me if interested. smile.gif

Once I get a CB female hellfire I'd be happy to help you. Sadly my only female hellfire I have now is a 2nd gen. x.x

I'm also looking for a gold mate for this guy and gold mates for this and this so I can continue the pure black/gold lines. Any help is appreciated and I'd be happy to breed something in return. smile.gif

spyro76,

I can try to breed you a sibling to this guy.. My Silver male

I'm also looking for a mate for him if any one can help me biggrin.gif

thanks..

Is there anyone that could breed a silver similar to this one? http://dragcave.net/lineage/44EN

I'd be interested in trading for a silver of the same lineage.  Otherwise I'll be looking for a PB stripe mate later.  smile.gif  PM if interested.

If you still end up needing a PB stripe mate I have a pair of 2nd gen purebred white stripes I could breed for you. smile.gif

Also still looking for 2nd gen silvers or blacks from CB male silver x CB female black for my checker lineage. :3 Willing to breed/catch/bite something in return. :3

Edited by Infinis

I am hoping that someone here can help me out. I am searching for the following:

white egg, 4th gen silver x white lineage only, preferably even gen.

If anyone can help me, I would be very greatful. I also am willing to breed my cb silver and golds, assuming I have a cb mate for them, when they unlock a week from now. But with them being stingy.... Well, you know.

Thanks

Edited by SunQuest

Hey guys, I got a few specials here that have been sitting around my scroll for AGES.

First off is a pure Purple x Gold lineage, which has only recently reached the 3rd generation, but I don't mind. I'll only be able to get to about 4th generation, though, if I don't snag more CB golds...

As I don't see that happening anytime soon, I'll gladly offer any 3rd gen purple eggs I get from this lineage.

Also, I have a pure Seasonal x Silver lineage, which I do believe is about 3-4 generations... I can't recall off the top of my head. I'm looking for silvers with the same pure lineage to tie in, or seasonals, if I can't get my hands on silvers.

Btw, if I do end up giving you an egg from this, I would like it very much if the Darkslayer name was continued, as that is the name of my founding couple.

Hey guys, I got a few specials here that have been sitting around my scroll for AGES.

First off is a pure Purple x Gold lineage, which has only recently reached the 3rd generation, but I don't mind. I'll only be able to get to about 4th generation, though, if I don't snag more CB golds...

As I don't see that happening anytime soon, I'll gladly offer any 3rd gen purple eggs I get from this lineage.

Also, I have a pure Seasonal x Silver lineage, which I do believe is about 3-4 generations... I can't recall off the top of my head. I'm looking for silvers with the same pure lineage to tie in, or seasonals, if I can't get my hands on silvers.

Btw, if I do end up giving you an egg from this, I would like it very much if the Darkslayer name was continued, as that is the name of my founding couple.

Thanks for the information and offers Dragonic_Hatcher. i'm sure someone will take you up on the offers.

if you want to try and get to a higher than 4th even generation on your purpleXgold lineage then just find ppl that can breed CB golds and CB purples for you. obviously you'll get more purple eggs but last week i amazingly bred 2 silvers in an attempt to get 2nd generation eggs for someone. i have a couple of cb purples and cb golds so i can try and breed them for you sometime and see what we get. smile.gif you can also ask those that are on the purpleXgold list to try their pairs out for you too. let me know if you are interested and we'll work out a time. smile.gif