mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

I can do CB Silver X CB Blacks. laugh.gif

I want a good home! Little Black X Silver egg. Down to 4 d 18 hr mark with low views. (I usually try to ER my eggs so I can avoid sickness within the 7 day mark.)

Just wondering, is there a waiting list for people who want to get an Egg to continue the lineage or is it not possible for this lineage?

Just wondering, is there a waiting list for people who want to get an Egg to continue the lineage or is it not possible for this lineage?

This thread is not a lineage so much as a gathering place for those interested in a certain kind of lineage. There are many seperate projects going on here instead of just one. So, if there's one in particular that you're interested in, have a look at who's working on what and PM someone, or just keep an eye on the thread. Quite often people will offer eggs for adoption here, just like I did a little while ago.

@ Charu - i added you to the blackXsilver list. welcome!

good to see all the activity here. i actually haven't been breeding much lately... bad for my lineage growth... good in that all of my babies are available to breed. smile.gif

as always, i can breed any of CB golds and silvers with any of my CB commons. just send me a PM so that we can make arrangements.

i would also love to see where people are at in their lineages... your longest pure lineage (even and not even gen), etc. show off those babies, people! tongue.gif

This is as far as my red x gold has gone: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UH1U

I've hit a wall as I can't get them to produce very often, much less make a gold. x.x

My silver x hellfire project hasn't gone even that far. I can't coax any eggs out of them the past few weeks and the few I get aren't silver.

Hello all!

I don't have any CB metallics of my own yet (Still hoping/hunting - I need a CB Gold and CB silver for a Perfect Even 6th gen I'm doing for 5th Element) but I do have a pretty Alt Black that is all Gold x Black, that was a gift. I don't have a mate yet, but I'm thinking of perhaps doing even-gen GoldxBlack paired to a SilverxWhite, and GoldxWhite paired to SilverxBlack - perhaps even making a huge even gen with all of those. I'm not sure.

The other thing I would like to start is a SilverxNebula line. I think they would look gorgeous together. I've been thinking about it for awhile but haven't gotten the nerve to come say hello to you guys until now.

Both of the projects would require me to obtain eggs from others, but once I got the project going I would gift away eggs. I haven't been able to catch a CB metallic to breed anything myself. :<

So...yeah. Hi! lol. If this kind of post isn't really allowed, please let me know. XD;;

weehee... that's mine! biggrin.gif

If the breeding ratios get un-messed up again sometime I could try breeding you a 3rd Gen White/Silver or an unrelated Black/Gold. But atm I can't even coax a common out of my metallic pairings. >_<''

I'm quite sure the colours (other than black) were just starting produce golds well again just before the breed rates went haywack.

I got this one http://dragcave.net/lineage/D19a

and then got this to go with it http://dragcave.net/lineage/p25S but by the time they were ready to breed, *no egg syndrome* had set in.

Sadness, sadness.

With the silvers, I've had several Neb's like: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1trO

But no Silver baby yet.

I'm doing lines with the blue male silver with blue fem nebula only and the reverse, as well as trying a mixed line.

If we ever get breeding properly again I'll prob'ly have at least nebulas to spare.

Edited by Shamiir

I've been working on a M. silver/ F. white lineage- unfortunately, I haven't had much luck with getting a mate for this one - http://dragcave.net/lineage/l9sD.

Then there's the silver/storm one- http://dragcave.net/lineage/6ORU

My black/silver line is pretty disorganized. I need to get all of them sorted out so I can get back to expanding it. But here are a few of them-

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GgQb

http://dragcave.net/lineage/55Qr - not completely pure, but still nice

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2BeD

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

One of my projects is a gold x black, but with gold x yule golds. I have a hatchie that needs a home, and it's already hatched, http://dragcave.net/lineage/3npt

Gone fast!

Edited by egwenna

Have this little even gen Black x Gold black egg up for grabs. Gone.

Asher

Edited by blackhilllife

The other thing I would like to start is a SilverxNebula line. I think they would look gorgeous together. I've been thinking about it for awhile but haven't gotten the nerve to come say hello to you guys until now.

Both of the projects would require me to obtain eggs from others, but once I got the project going I would gift away eggs. I haven't been able to catch a CB metallic to breed anything myself. :<

So...yeah. Hi! lol.  If this kind of post isn't really allowed, please let me know. xd.png;;

I have this 2nd gen silver and could probably get it a mate (I also have her nebula sibling somehow, even though I don't own the parents). If an egg from her would help, please drop me a PM smile.gif

Edited by kadoatie

Wow that's a nice lineage. I have an unmated CB black sitting on my scroll, but I would just feel too awkward asking for something like that. Nice lineage though.

My red x gold is not cooperating either. They won't produce at all much less a gold. It's been two months since they produced a red egg. >.> At least my CB pair is still giving me red eggs from time to time.

Edited by spyro76

WB Annie!!! Missed seeing ya around!! biggrin.gif

I bred a load of metallics last night, mostly Gold. Didn't get a single egg. mad.gif

I know this is the metallic thread, but a lot of you dabble in pb Blacks. If anyone has a 5th even gen purebred Black, not related to either of these two, I would love to trade for one.

Black egg

Black female

I have the egg influenced male, so hopefully those two will breed.

Edited by buckskinmist

Hiya Bucky smile.gif

Still got a lot going on unfortunatly so can't be on here as much as I'd like.

That was one silver out of my whole scroll today sad.gif

By the way I cna breed any CB whites to CB Xmases if you need any.

Plus I got a nice CB black couple which normally kick out eggs. Last one I gave to Beastrider and I think she bred it into your line later on though lol

And Spyro fell free to ask anytime, I got plenty of PB metallic linages on my scroll, it's just gettign the damn metallics out of them over the past 8 or 9 months has been a pain.

Edited by AnnieGYG

Okay, I'll remember to do that. smile.gif

@buckskinmist,

I do PB blacks, but I'm being picky. I have them alternating regular in the CBs, alt in the 2nd gens, regular third, etc. I have two third gens that will not produce. >.> My CB pairs (x2) are fairly reasonable when it comes to breeding, so I can try them for you. They aren't related to the ones you posted, and aren't likely related to any of yours. I'll PM this to you as well to make sure you get it. I will be away from all internet access until the 24th, but after that I'll give them a shot.

good to see this place still active. sooner or later i'll get an update done. there are some very pretty lineage out there. smile.gif i actually haven't been around for a while, RL has taken over. sad.gif

mishii: welcome aboard! your posting was just fine. comment here as often as you like. smile.gif i'll get you added soon. ask around and see if anyone can help you out with an egg or two and if you get an egg that you want to offer to others just post it here.

ya'll keep at it and hopefully the breeding will straighten out and the metallics will start coming back..... i can wish can't i? smile.gif

Well I managed to breed a silver, just not from the pair I needed one from. >.<

I'm reconsidering hellfire as my silver's mate, because they aren't producing anything at all.

Well I managed to breed a silver, just not from the pair I needed one from.  >.<

I'm reconsidering hellfire as my silver's mate, because they aren't producing anything at all.

I understand completely, trying for the same- probably not for as long- only hellfires or nothing so far dry.gif

But since things have loosened up a little, I have decided to try moving this Gold x Sunrise along, At least I got a Sunrise/set yesterday dry.gif . For the longest time it was no egg or not interested--

progress of any type is a good thing laugh.gif

Waiting on a silver from this line as well rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

well, I've been working with a Gold and striped lineage..

I've gotten to 4th gen so far,with this Stripe. I was hoping for a Gold. biggrin.gif

I'm also working on a Silver and striped lineage,

I have this 4th gen Crystal Paw biggrin.gif and these Two 2nd gens, Faithful Silvia and Faithful Silverton {got no egg on first breeding} . dry.gif

My plan is to breed these Two lineages to gether at some point. but getting the G & S out is getting a bit hard. wink.gif

thought I'd share and update a few things..

I would need a mate for this baby http://dragcave.net/lineage/vbaQ

I cannot take any egg at the moment though, but if can produce the same lineage (CB and 2nd gen females gold, CB and 2nd gen males blacks, 3rd gen male gold) or a similar one, please pm me ? smile.gif

Hello! Does anyone here breed Male Purples x Female Silvers? I need a mate for this one very much! Or at least, a 2nd gen.

Pm me please, I'm ready to exchange both purples and metals.

Edited by gegene

Hello! Does anyone here breed Male Purples x Female Silvers? I need a mate for this one very much! Or at least, a 2nd gen.

Pm me please, I'm ready to exchange both purples and metals.

I can try for you next week, I just bred my only female CB silver today. If you would like me to?

Edited by twokeen

well, I've been working with a Gold and striped lineage..

I've gotten to 4th gen so far,with this Stripe. I was hoping for a Gold. biggrin.gif

We should totally trade eggs at one point smile.gif Took me about two months to get this gold and they're stingy breeders (it's their second egg overall). Since mine and yours are unrelated, it'd be awesome to continue the lineage biggrin.gif