mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

i have a reg black hatchling available to anyone who is working on a black X gold lineage. let me know. it'll get dropped if i need the space.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I'm still hunting for purebred common eggs from black x silver or white x silver to breed with the 2 caveborn silvers I got.

I've got one of each sex so please let me know if you have any joy.

Well, I'm giving up on the whole silver x vine thing, for now, so you can take me off of that list. My silvers apparently don't like plants. dry.gif

I'll hunt around and see if there's something else they'd like, that's not so common of a pairing. happy.gif

ok. i'll take care of that. let me know if you start working on a different lineage with your silvers.

i still have that black hatchling from blackXgold lineage. i'll be dropping it by tomorrow if i don't hear from anyone about it.

Would you post the pedigree of that one mandrakekeeper?

Edit: I'm guessing it's this one? I have a mature gold female all ready and waiting for a mate like that one, please.

I have available to give away two black 3rd gen, even gen, pure black/gold eggs, with even numbers of black and gold in the peds.

pedigree 1

pedigree 2

Annie I should have some black/silver eggs soon, assuming 1. they give me eggs, and 2. black not silver eggs (pretty likely), but would you not want to mate cb to your cb, to give you even gens?

Edited by sidoney

Would you post the pedigree of that one mandrakekeeper?

Edit: I'm guessing it's this one? I have a mature gold female all ready and waiting for a mate like that one, please.

I have available to give away two black 3rd gen, even gen, pure black/gold eggs, with even numbers of black and gold in the peds.

pedigree 1

pedigree 2

Annie I should have some black/silver eggs soon, assuming 1. they give me eggs, and 2. black not silver eggs (pretty likely), but would you not want to mate cb to your cb, to give you even gens?

sorry about that. yes, that is the one. he's at 4 d 16 h so will need to find him a new home soon. biggrin.gif

let me look at my scroll and figure out if i have room for one of those lovelies. if someone asks for them before i get back to you then by all means go ahead and give them to the one's available first. i'll get a some blackXgold dragons from you soon enough. cool.gif

I can also try and get blackXsilver eggies for ya Annie...i should have room soon to try.

I'd rather help out expanding others linages, so the idea would be to take your 2nd or 3rd gen purebreds and then breed them and offer the eggs back here.

I've got plenty of CB x CB couples of all colours and mixes but I just think it looks great when you view a 5th or 6th purebred metallic x common.

I have a hard enough time getting rid of purebred silvers most of the time so I am hoping interested parties congregate in this thread smile.gif

If it's a purebred metallic x (common or rare) I will always make space on my scroll as well, unless theres the highly unlikely event of me having CB silvers and CB golds locking me up lol I do not keep any of my babies on my scroll ever so if my scroll is full of my breedings (like now) then they all get dropped anyways.

(If trading and not gifting is your game then I'll happily breed you anything you require btw)

Thanks Mandrake, I want to try and do on with black and one with white if possible but I am happy to take black eggs off you both anyways and keep one reserved for the next PB/CB silver I grab (when I get some time off work to cave stalk lol smile.gif )

Editz: Just grabbed another CB silver so I'll take both smile.gif

Edited by AnnieGYG

Okay, I'm going to attempt a silver x dorsal line, one for each color. However, I need a male dorsal to start, so this is purely tentative. Here's hoping. happy.gif

Annie: i got you a white egg from cb silver/cb white. http://jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=julR&gen=3 let me know when you want it. smile.gif i'll try for a black one later. i'm locked at the moment and running out of cb silvers... a number of them were either not in the mood or used birth control. tongue.gif

I also hope that more people come here to trade out purebred metallic eggs/hatchlings. it would help develop a broader base to avoid inbreeding and be a lot of fun watching people's lineages grow. biggrin.gif

yay!! successful trade of blackXgold hatchling and egg between Sidoney and myself. smile.gif

Gyps13: I'll add the silver X dorsal line to the front. i think that those two types will look good together. good luck.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Thanks for the trade mk ... I'm getting a pretty good representation from your lines now! biggrin.gif

PM'd you Mandrake smile.gif

I also have a white egg from CB gold x white to offer up here if anyone would like it. Please shoot me a PM.

One of these days that pair is gonna give me a gold sad.gif

PM'd you Mandrake smile.gif

I also have a white egg from CB gold x white to offer up here if anyone would like it.  Please shoot me a PM.

One of these days that pair is gonna give me a gold sad.gif

Annie: sad.gif i'm locked solid. i'm going to be open one of these when you breed that pair. smile.gif

sidoney: we are going to have to be careful and check the lineage of any other dragons that you might get from me so that we don't accidentally create inbreeding on your scroll. smile.gif my lineages are all fairly new so i don't have a large base to choose from.

thread: i have a reg black hatchling from the blackXgold line. http://jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=SG01&gen=4 i think the code is cool (if you like the movie/series) tongue.gif PM if you would like it.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Hi mk ... it's OK for me to pair yours up with my 3rd gen dragons but any further than that and I'm going to have to be careful. smile.gif

I think I need to get a pedigree management programme. smile.gif Like dog breeders use - Breedmate I think it's called.

Annie if you don't get a taker for your white egg, I'll take it in ... I've not started a gold/white line yet but I'm preparing to start gold with white and silver with white.

I am happy to hold onto the white x gold if you or Mandrake want it, I'm always happy to hold if it's going to be used for a breeding program.

Still want a black from black x silver of yours sidoney so please hook me up when you breed them smile.gif

sidoney: i need one of those programs too. lol

Annie: send the white eggie to sidoney. i have a couple of eggs/hatchlings coming my way still that i need to make room for. i'll get one from ya later. Also, you are the first to ask about it so the black hatchling is yours. returning your pm to talk about it. smile.gif

Hi Annie, I just bred this for you. smile.gif Will PM to arrange trade.

mk I don't think I have one of that line (the hatchling you just posted) so I'd be interested in a sibling of it later on, when you are ready.

Me again. smile.gif

I gave a friend from another forum this dragon.

Would anyone be able to give her a black lovely that would be suitable as a mate (if it genders female)(and could be kept as breeding stock for the future if it genders male)?

Thanks. smile.gif

Sadly I've got no purebred gold black lines going on right now.

However I've got a CB gold waiting for a purebred partner, so I would love to take a black egg from that one when it drops one.

That's her only one of those lines but I will have black eggs bred similarly to that available on a fairly ongoing basis so just shoot me a message when you have space and are ready for one. biggrin.gif

and thanks for the lovely white eggie!

Edited by sidoney

Is there any interest in Silver/Pink dragons? I have several CB pinks, a few CB silvers and so far 2 'pure' silver/pinks (and working on more smile.gif ) If there is a category added I'd like to be put on that list. I'd breed for others or accept silver/pink dragons. Thanks!

Seranata: i have added the silverXpink line to the list. i have cb silvers and pinks so if you want an egg, let me know and we can arrange for me to try and get an eggie for you. smile.gif

Sidoney: i can breed that pair again (Nefarious Embrace and Nefarious Illusion) in a few days so whenever you are unlocked and ready, let me know and we'll see if they are in the mood. wink.gif I can also breed a black egg for your friend whenever she is ready to take one in.

**obviously, breeding is contingent on my scroll not being royally locked. lol

Is there any interest in Silver/Pink dragons? I have several CB pinks, a few CB silvers and so far 2 'pure' silver/pinks (and working on more smile.gif ) If there is a category added I'd like to be put on that list. I'd breed for others or accept silver/pink dragons. Thanks!

I don't want to do the silverxpink line, but I might possibly be able to give you some eggs for new blood. I haven't actually bred them before, but I can always try for ya. happy.gif

Thanks mk, I'll get back to you on that. I'll hold space for it. cool.gif

I can also breed a black egg for your friend whenever she is ready to take one in.

**obviously, breeding is contingent on my scroll not being royally locked. lol

Thanks - she has space now and I'll get her to hold a space for when you are ready. I can catch for her when you have something. biggrin.gif