Drakonwing

Valenth Adoptables

I've clicked them all since my last post. Can you click mine, please? Here's the page I made for them:

click here for the page.

And I got all the limited ones, too. They're all so pretty wub.gif

Edited by RebeccaLovesTheNet

Wow, they're just coming out with a buttload of stuff, aren't they?! And that just makes me a happy me.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Just repotsing them to make sure poeple see them,hey special monkeys is there anything you during that rare-rerun?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

hey special monkeys is there anything you during that rare-rerun?

pardon?? blink.gif I think you made a .... not typo, but something where I can't understand what you meant. sad.gif

Sorry right between the you and during is supposed to be a got...So I meant to ask did you get anything during the rare-rerun,I mean boralions!Crystalions!Hallepaks!Im just so happy to see that "Limited" doesn't only mean "Limited Edition" and also means "Limited Amount"

Well I already had more than enough Hallapaks (6) and I have my Crystalions. I had one Chromaleupak, so I got another cuz I always thought the neutral was pretty. So I grabbed Mecurial cuz I think the betta form is the cutest thing on valenth, I'm gonna freeze it. Grabbed 4 Boralions even though the larger pic grosses me out xd.png (Anything growing inside of something else freaks me out. Don't know how I'm gonna handle having a baby) And one of the April Fools one, just cuz I missed it that day.

lol I think that sums it up biggrin.gif

Nice to see you participated,has something to with the plot,I decided to take part in the plot as well!And if it helps,get a Vital Boralion,the crystals aren't at all pointy,and they're no growing inside it they're growing on it!

NOOOOO I missed them all sad.gif . Will they come back again? How long were they avaible? Were really all Limiteds there? *sniff* I feel bad now. sad.gif

I missed them, too.

And now, thanks to a few users who b*tched with DNA about the situation and had the nerve to get in her face (or e-face), any adoptable with a "Limited" tag will NEVER be released again after their initial run.

When I saw that I had missed out, I said "Fine. I had to miss at least one special event."

Some other users expected her to stay up all night long and manage the event so that they could get some pets, and a few didn't even have good alibis as to why they weren't able to log on at the time and get the pets.

So now she's pissed, and everyone else has to suffer.

mad.gif

I freaking waited months in hopes of a Boralion because she was thinking of re-releasing them at different intervals, and now my chance has been shot to hell because someone got brazen.

[/rant]

Edited by Blak99Psy

Well I posted on there FAQ thread, too. "I missed this event." Hope that it wasn't seen as something rude, too. sad.gif

Now our only hope are the trades. dry.gif

Show them love or they shall consume your soul!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wow. Just a bit beyond pissed about this apparent one-evening event with all the limiteds. Plot or not, just one day with no warning? That's stupid beyond reason. Maybe some of us have lives outside of refreshing the Adopt page on Valenth. For that, we get left out of these things? Jesus.

And now you guys say someone pissed Chim off to where she has said she will not release anything with a limited tag again? Talk about a bad way to keep your members happy..

OMG did not occur to any of you that maybe these guys possibly would've never been re-released anyways?I'm sorry but it makes no sense that you guys yell at DNA for you giving a small opportunity to get some rares back,he didn't have to do this you know!

Edited by broner1

clicked all since my last post.

please click mine smile.gif

Vital

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image

Natural

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Tainted

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I'm just sad i didn't get a Chromaleupak and a Mercurialeupak sad.gif oh well, i hope they'll come back. They weren't in the limited section. Clicked everyone from my last post.

Don't worry MRD,they are non-limited creatures and will appear again,when is the question

Look malfoy. I missed April Fools day adoptable. Too bad so sad. I got over it. I didn't whine or b!tch about it at all. And yes, I wanted one of those cute leaupaks soooo badly. And if I missed it, yeah, I'd be bummed. But I wouldn't go whining about how it wasn't fair and blah blah blah. Yeah, I'm sure you have a life. But so does DNA. They would have been re-released anyways. And for longer than a day, just like how the skids came back and they're still back.

Most of them are tainted,some of them are natural,one is vital,sorry but Im to lazy to sort them,so beware!

Show them love or they shall consume your soul!

Sorry Broner, I don't click evil sad.gif I can't even be evil in video games. Or I get upset if my guy kills some stupid character in his game.

I clicked your neutral and your one good though.

Curses!Wait how'd ya know which ones were natural and which one was vital?

Hi alll, I'm new to Valenth smile.gif So any instruction is welcome! Do I need to repost the link in my post, or is it okay to post a message with them in my siggie? I am wondering how y'all "rig" them to be fed certain items smile.gif Otherwise is it random?

Thanks!!!