Drakonwing

Valenth Adoptables

AARRRGGHH! I missed the chromaleupaks and boralions!!! *headdesk*

I missed the boralions!*smashes my head against Vic's desk*

I grabbed some of the normal leupaks. I have 30 pets already. I'm wondering if it's a good thing I'm grabbing so many so soon if we can only have 100.

at least I could grab 2 halleupaks and a crystallion!Broner happy!

The boras are back!!! I got em now!!!!! YAY!!!!! Long live DNA!!!

I just knew they'd come back!

I got them all.

They seem to be there. Then not be there and come back again.

Right now all of then are there smile.gif

I am going to have 100 in no time.

Woot!! Newbies!! All the ones I missed and pined over!! Although... I already had a Chromaleupak. Never really realized it was a leupak. Guess I'll get one more. ^.^

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

All but one of them aren't rigged. I haven't decided what they'll be biggrin.gif

Edited by specialmonkeys

Imagine the surprize of people who take miraleupaks!

Imagine the surprize of people who take miraleupaks!

Nah, I'm leaving that thing in a tube! The bunnies are just plain ugly, in my opinion.

Lol. I just went on an adopting spree. laugh.gif

I don't know what a lot of these look like when they hatch/evolve. Does anyone know where I can look to see what they're omega stages look like (that way I know what I should rig them as)

Wow. That valenth wiki page killed boralions for me. blink.gif I got grossed out by the crystals growing out of them. Although it is pretty cool how the pic of them is big and nice looking.

Wow. That valenth wiki page killed boralions for me.  I got grossed out by the crystals growing out of them. Although it is pretty cool how the pic of them is big and nice looking.

Well when it comes to Valenth you appear to be rather pestimistic!LOL!

Okay! Thanks guys! biggrin.gif Now behold the updated adoptees:

Vital:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Natural:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Tainted:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Unfortunately Im to lazy to sort them out,but only one of them will be Vital I know that...And that one is a borallion,the rest are either tainted or natural

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by broner1

Well it appears all the limiteds are gone...Hope everyone got what they wanted!I know I did...

You should go to the website mentioned earlier, the wiki one. it shows you what they'll turn into as adults. Here are mine. Now that i've seen the adult versions not all of them are tainted, but most of them are. And they're all rigged.

Vital

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Natural

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Tainted

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by murderous red dragon

new adoptable,it's some kind of rich leupak,anybody got picutres?

Well it appears all the limiteds are gone...Hope everyone got what they wanted!I know I did...

I didn't >< (mad at herself). I didn't knew there were some new limited *sigh*.

Actually, you can as long as it's not automated clicking like on Hydra. As long as you do the actual clicking, it's fine.

hm... but who in fact uses automat on hydra page? It is waaaaaay to slow, better do it manually, you can get all 700 credits in 2 minutes tongue.gif (no, no for valenth anymore)

vital

user posted image

neutral

user posted image

tained

user posted image