Zodiac

Squiby anyone?

Would someone kindly explain to me what this game is? Do people have to CLICK on your adopted critters? Does everything 'grow' or do you just keep what you get for some? (like the strange bottle things or the starlight/moonlight) Is there a limit on how many you can adopt? Are some only available to the users and some only to the public?

O_O

I'd make my own adoptables if I was good at computer art.

I just joined yesterday and I already have 16 adoptables and I've vowed not to get any more until the ones I own are grown to give the clicking buttons on people's computers a break.

Here, my Squibby adoptables.

i just started squiby a couple weeks ago, im not 100% sure what to do but I assume it all has to do with collecting clicks.

I made one adoptable, and I'm sure, I wrote right stages, when it will evolve, but when I tried to adopt it, from egg appeared last stage... What I did wrong? Help?

The new design of the Squiby website isn't so bad.

And someone's making a lot of Hetalia Squibys. :D

*huggles Canada and China*

Pls, can you say to me, how get this adoptables? I searched for them really long time, but without succes.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Naervon

Hai! Can I ask, why you are ignoring me? Or everyone just writes something without reading posts of the others?

Hai! Can I ask, why you are ignoring me? Or everyone just writes something without reading posts of the others?

It depends. Maybe Twilight just missed it or didn't know the answer. She wasn't necessarily ignoring you. ^^

Anyway, I don't know where you could get them either, especially since they're not linked. Do you remember where you saw them (which pets they are)? If you do, go the pet's page and click on the "Why not adopt your own today!". It will take you to the profile of the person who made the pet, and then just search through for an egg that you think will grow up to be that particular pet.

Shadowflame: I didn't mean only Twilight is ignoring me, I asked two things and anybody replied, so I was little dissappionted... Sorry, if I appeare rude or something xd.png

* and thank you for your advice smile.gif

Edited by Naervon

Oh right, didn't notice the first one. >.> My bad.

Unfortunately, can't help with that at all, since I have never made an adoptable and don't plan on doing so anytime soon. I guess you can go back and check you did everything correctly? :\

Shadowflame: I checked it three times, and I really don't know, where I did mistake... huh.gif

Sorry, I'm not ignoring you ^^.I'm a new Squiby user too, so I don't know.

Yeah.... -.-

AND AGAIN >.<

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

On squiby forum they are talking about some hydra... What they mean? huh.gif