Zodiac

Squiby anyone?

user posted image user posted image user posted image Final form at level 1300----->user posted image

Can someone PM me about how to get a omni mite? I can't get the "let kindness lead the way" thing

Edited by 321123

I just got another Amaterasu... But this time it's already 'hatched'. *Loves Okami* xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Krissi2197

I registered just for the Left 4 Dead adoptables xd.png I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of good Half Life and Portal adopts, though...

Mine..

Edited by Dr. Paine

Is it just me, or is Squiby down....Again? The images won't load and when I click on an adoptable, it says that the page can't load.

Is it just me, or is Squiby down....Again? The images won't load and when I click on an adoptable, it says that the page can't load.

I get a this page cannot be displayed...

I go for the deer squibbies. They are so pretty. But I lost my user name! Is there any way to get it back through sending them your email address instead? Or do I have to start all over with a new account? Thanks!

Yes, I think it's down... I was trying to post a link to the deer but it won't come up.

Edited by Dragonbox

Squiby? Hm. I don't have an account. ._. But it seems good. Maybe I'll join sometime. ^^

I keep I getting Fatal errors. It's been like this for days. And I need to add a new birthstone kin!

I've joined just yesterday. I have a few pets already. ^^ But it seems the site's down for me too; everytime I try, I just get a huge blank blue background...no links or anything. :/ I hope it'll be fixed.

What should I adopt for nigtmare unicorn? I saw it somewhere on first page twice... it's amazing smile.gif

I just moved all of them to favourites so they'd be easier to click. xd.png

http://www.squiby.net/user/Shadowflame

And, uh, what's with the point system? huh.gif

It's a new feature that will be expanded upon when the programmers have more time to work on it. Currently Excel and Keith are trying to work out all the bugs that got backed up in the bug report forum.

It's a new feature that will be expanded upon when the programmers have more time to work on it. Currently Excel and Keith are trying to work out all the bugs that got backed up in the bug report forum.

Oh, okay. Is it currently being used for anything though?

Oh, okay. Is it currently being used for anything though?

Nope! It's just there to look pretty for users to collect points while we work out the system.

Nope! It's just there to look pretty for users to collect points while we work out the system.

How are points collected?

I don't have an account.

I'll get an account when I start to get bored of dragon cave. (never) tongue.gif