Zodiac

Squiby anyone?

I clicked you pikachu328, can you click me too, please? thanks! and for what you search, I dunno how to help you... I've recently registered to squiby...

It's really obnoxious that Squiby has just been down for over a week now (or at least, am I the only one getting the squiby is down page??).

I don't know how they expect the site to survive when they barely work on it and neglect it like that.

I only have five squibys. Don't want to overload myself.

The mascot is SO cute! Adorable orange squid. <3

Ah ha! Fifth clue time. I really feel like sending you back to GD...

Mmmm, chocolate ice cream.

Edited by eavesdropping

I made an account a week ago I think. And I've been considering making a few adoptables. <3

*Jabs signature* They're right there in plain sight, for all to see 8D

But myeesh. I would appreciate it if you helped them grow :3

These are a bit more of mine.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I've made some myself, only 3, I'm not that good though.....

Edited by Alymarie23

Any other Dcers suffering from the no-click bug

where squiby thinks you have already clicked your own adoptable when you haven't

I've seen it a couple of times, but I only just glanced at it. Now I took a good look around and seen some pretty cool stuff, so I signed up. lol

Here are mine. happy.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And I think the site might be acting up a bit, it complete went down for an hour or so shortly after I signed up.