Zodiac

Squiby anyone?

Looks awesome~

*Eggspam incoming*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Ray

I try and click on all of them. Like this morning I've clicked everyone on this page and the last. And the ppl that are stealing should have their heads smacked. It's disgusting really, what some ppl will do for attention.

I just joined today. It looks interesting enough. I would like to register for an account but the sign ups page seems to be down.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I joined yesterday tongue.gif. It is ftw >_>.

LOL just what I need more adoptables. But darn it they have some really cute ones!

@Ethereal I love the hedgehog one you have in your sig, what is is called?

Edited by ginevra

mine are in my siggy, please click on them!!

and can someone tell me at what level my eggs will hatch at?

i usually just keep a few in my sig for people to click but not too many click sleep.gif been trying to click everyones here

I went adopt-crazy

here's a few of mine....

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Lol....yeah they're all so cute!

I absolutely adore Squiby. >w<

Here's the ones I've got.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yeah I've got a lot. >.o

Edited by Riku-Heartilly

I finally joined Squiby last night and... I got a bit carried away.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

They're all so cute! xd.png

I'll be clicking all of yours.

i was going to make a adoptable, i lost my amaterasu 3:

Curses, got dragged into Squiby last night. But I don't wanna post 92 pets!

Will the link in my sig do instead? laugh.gif

Mine user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

edit: I made one of those, but the rest I adopted. There is only two stages in the one I created. I used a different program to make the second stage than I used to make the first stage

Edited by gabriel

I joined squiby right when the site started working for the first time. xd.png Now I probably have like, 200+ pets, which I'm not going to post here (though I may post some of them later!).

I joined the site so quickly mostly because I had been using Valenth for couple of months back then, and Squiby is Valenth's sister site, also owned by DNA and Keith. biggrin.gif

I haven't yet made any squibies on my own, but I probably will later. wink.gif

I could not resist:

user posted image

Oh, and how do you make your own and how do you upload it? Is there a program for that?

Love this site!! I soo wanna make my own, but bleh Im NOT good at spriting xd.png ooo mine are in siggy (haha I have an amazing TWO) But yea, Ive been waiting for an adoptable site where you can actually make them without having to be super good! Happy day happy.gif

I could not resist:

user posted image

Oh, and how do you make your own and how do you upload it? Is there a program for that?

oh, at the top of the site there should be a link "Create an Adoptable" Click that, then you can pretty much find out how to make one yourself, or theres another link on that page "Tutorial" You start off with making the egg stage, and you can add more stages if you want. Hope this helps happy.gif