Zodiac

Squiby anyone?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Please click em! Oh yes and the pikachu and zim are my own creations. smile.gif

Edited by akiraa

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Click please? tongue.gif I made the last one.

Is it just me, or does the site keep going down? I'm hardly ever able to connect to Squiby.

Edited by yellow_gellow

Is it just me or does the site continue to redirect to Subeta? I wanna click people's pets on Squiby xd.png

Seriously, wtf? It keeps redirecting me to Subeta. D<

Aaaaand now it's back up again.

My Profile

Edited by Ookami11

XP Someone on here made a really epic holly dragon adoptable. Its password locked, sad.gif, so if you are the creator, pretty please shoot me a pm with the secret code xd.png. http://squiby.net/create/53645

Nice! Too bad I can't find any clues how to find the secret code. unsure.gif

New Squiby player is new, but I'm trying to limit myself to what I can fit on my siggy. Any recommendations for cute ones? Can you search for specific ones on the adoption page or is it just whatever's availiable at the time?

Edit: Made my first adoptable! Nothing special, but you can only do so much with Paint.

user posted image

Edited by Mitesla

I'm making me an account and i'm goig to make a kittyface monster! it will just be a cuter version of the kitty face!

:3

like that but horizontal and larger!

EDIT-

my squibys

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by MousieBrown

I just made a new account (forgot old one) yesterday : D

Here are mine :

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And in my sig. Imma get more later

Edited by TheComingUp

i have a few (click the dancing Grimmjow for the link) I'm tryin to get my Matt kitty to level up so he can evolve T-T

Made a Squiby account yesterday.

EDIT: Went on an extreme shiny hunt and adopted more than I can handle right now. Trying to work out the password for the shiny peacock jungle dragon at the moment (because it's gorgeous); any hints would be much appreciated if anyone knows it.

My Squiby account link is in my signature...any and all clicks are much appreciated.

Edited by Derranged

I've got an egg (the one named Squee in my sig) that won't level up any further. Is it because it's about to hatch, and if so is there something special I have to do to get it to hatch?

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Hmmm, I think I posted a bit too many... xd.png

Please click!

They said there's a bug causing your squibbies to appear their current level, even though someone has already clicked it. dry.gif