Zodiac

Squiby anyone?

Would anyone be willing to share the way to get the omni mite with me? I am not getting the cryptic clues. sad.gif Fail.

Any cool new squibbys recommended?

Went on a massive adoption spree yesterday and today.

I absolutely love mites.

Hey, I was wondering for those who upload Squiby creations they make. I made a Squiby that is only an egg and then it's hatched form, not 3rd or 4th stages, only the two. But when I uploaded it to the site, I had it set to go into the 2nd stage at 149 clicks, but when it's adopted, it hatches right away. Can you help me?

Is it me or is Squiby broken? Every time I've clicked my own or adoptables of someone I know during this morning and yesterday, it shows that I've already fed them. e_e

What i hate from squiby is that you have to make your adopts 85x110. It gets annoying when you completely transparented a set, but have no choice to go back and do it again because of the limit.

Well I have 110 adopted so I will just post a profile link to save space. If you click mine I will click yours back.^^

http://www.squiby.net/user/crazywargod

Just leave a comment and I will get to it ASAP.

Edited by crazywargod

Nice dragons. :3

Squiby seriously needs to stop derping, I want to click a bit of people I know there. D:

Hey, I was wondering for those who upload Squiby creations they make.  I made a Squiby that is only an egg and then it's hatched form, not 3rd or 4th stages, only the two.  But when I uploaded it to the site, I had it set to go into the 2nd stage at 149 clicks, but when it's adopted, it hatches right away.  Can you help me?

Set the 3rd stage to be the same as the second stage.

Anyone want to adopt what I made? http://www.squiby.net/create/40807

Edited by RheaZen

Hi. I just joined. Here are my adoptable thingys user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by wonton55912

The concept and the adorable adoptables reeled me in. I'm not reeled in easy... But I can make my own?! YES!!

Um... help my fellas out? I clicked a fair few here!

user posted image <--Most important one to me to hatch

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I have plenty others that need clicks, but these are the ones I want to change the most! smile.gif

Leave a comment, I'll click back!

New squiby:3. Please click a few of my favs and leave a comment. I'll click back as soon as I see it. My profile page.

Edit: Found all the password mites except the omni mite sleep.gif . I found the adopt page, but even after fine combing the whole page 12 on the mites thread I couldn't find the password >.< . Can someone give me another clue, please? (Just a clue, not the password).

Edit 2: Found the Omni! I now have all the mites, except the golden heart one of course.

Edited by Galya

I just made an account and tried to login, but I only get an "Invalid login!" message. I've tried different combinations of the first and last name I chose, and even my e-mail, but nothing works.

Exactly what is the username supposed to be?

A little help, guys? I want to adopt so badly!

waitwaitwait.

So they change if they get clicks?

edit. Joined. Look here's what I got so far:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Odio