Zodiac

Squiby anyone?

Love Squiby. ;D Haven't adopted any yet, I wanted to start off my own. So, here is the first of my Mirrups-

user posted image

And my first actual adoption. ;D Yes, I made them myself. Some of these are so cute-Especially the Fennec Foxes.

My recent adoptables and yes I just adopted Cheshires new one tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I am a avid adopter tongue.gif

Edited by crazywargod

The server has issues D: Or is that just me? The site keeps going down.

www.squiby.net/user/kaini

Not just you. At least once a day I get either "Internet Explorer Cannot Display the Webpage" or "My SQL Error". Right now it's an SQL Error.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Myn ^^^

New: user posted image user posted image user posted image

And Yes Squiby has gone down. it is because they do no have enough servers for the amount of players. From what I can analys I can tell they need 2-3 more servers; Not the vertual servers they have put it. because My SQL doesn't like more than 3 vertual severs.

Yeah, it's having issues. :/ I'm jsut leaving it be until they get the problem fixed.

I think, squiby could be one of the best adopting sites, just without often web mistakes and bugs... It really makes me angry, I wanna let it be, but I like it...

I got addicted to Squibby again and have decided to make some adoptables for them. But until I can get my set up, I'll spam this thread with my junk. -shot-

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The errors seem to be fixed now, knock on wood.

I have several million Squibies. It's addictive. :3 But the site makes my dial-up connection have spasms, so I don't get on it at home.

I'm waiting for the one in my sig to "evolve" before removing it for DragCave stuff. Does anyone know when this pet changes? Kila, I saw that you had one in your sig for a while; Wing's Delight, if I'm not mistaken. =]

~Feathers

OH! I met to put that one up, too XD I guess I forgot.

I know it takes a long time to level up that particular pet. I believe most of that artist's take a while? I know that it only has the form after it hatches, though. Sadly I have no idea how long it takes.

Does anyone know if the SQL error carp is caused by YOUR computer being unable to read, or the squiby site? I've been spamming the F5 button (which usually does the trick) for about 2 hours now and it STILL HAS NOT CORRECTED ITSELF.

My frustration is reaching Vesuvius levels. To put it lightly.

Aye, it seems that F5 trick is no longer working. Curse you, Squiby!!!!

All right, then, can ANYONE tell me what in the flaming oblivion is a 'number search'? What is it? How do you do it? And above all, how is THIS

nuoin psirgns yn

supposed to be a number? Don't even BEGIN to think 'you should ask windswept on her page' because she isn't giving ****. Every time you ask for a hint or the like, it's "you haven't figured out the riddles yet." Well gee-freaking-whiz! Like I didn't know that already!

*grumbles*

all i see are mine lol

and was it bad of me ta get 143 right away lol

EDIT: i have 147 i should stop now lol

Edited by The mighty lycan

horray of creature spam! user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

if gotten pretty good at adopting them, but does anyone have a good tutorial for making them?

Here are all mines smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Irene

I have been on Squiby for awhile, and I have to say I've adopted more than I can handle.

I made one adoptable of my dog Dakota. smile.gif

Hmm, these guys could use some clicks, one of my friends on Squiby made me my own adoptable of my childhood friend, a dragon named killer. Not only did she make it for me including a young, adult, and his werewolf form but she also made some of the same dragon body for everyone to adopt.

She makes some awesome adoptables! Here Squiby name is elen89 if you want to check out her adoptables.

user posted image

This one needs to get to 60. (Normal Form)

user posted image

This one needs to get to 90. (Werewolf form)

user posted image

This one needs to get to 30. (Young form)