Seasonal Lineage

Seasonal Lineage Project

purplehaze - I stopped my New Blood line at Gen30 - it's a weird spiral (there IS a pattern) since it was started long before Influence laugh.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Have:

user posted image

Want:

Unrelated lineage swap please.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Is anyone else working on the new blood type of lineage? I just bred my 17th generations. smile.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/P7PLM

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HZjtW

I am biggrin.gif I have gen 21. It should be higher but I lost two separate years (both springs funnily enough), one because of stubborn unproductive dragons and one because I took a DC break.

Free 25th gen Seasonal new blood. Would like it to go to someone interested in carrying it on. Spring is also when the new naming cycle starts so no worries about carrying on names ;)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Wiz

Hi people!

I was wondering if this project is still active.

I've taken a very long hiatus from breeding projects, but recently took up my winter starter project once more.

I've got a handful of breeding pairs if somebody needs assistance or wants to trade.

I have several 2nd gen Spring start pairs and will be starting up the lineage project I never got around to doing ages ago this summer - I'd be more than happy to bloodswap if anyone was keen! 

Are people still breeding SLP dragons privatly on their own scrolls without mentioning it here or is the project completely dead?

I'm glad to breed any seasonal line on request & gift the offspring (have all needed to reach my goals).

Winter Start - G9 & under

Summer Start - G10 & under

Spring Start - G10 & under

Autumn Start - G10 & under

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Does anyone have a 3g even gen spring start egg they'd be willing to gift/trade? I'm interested in creating my own spring start even-gen lineage early next year, and would appreciate any help to make it longer since I don't have a ton of CB seasonals to make the base.

(probably won't be able to accept until after the halloween rush 👻)

That’s… an autumn from 2G Summers, right? I’m not an official member of this project but it seems fairly dead. I’m breeding 6 of those for myself once I get pairs sorted out (and this was a good reminder to) so I can help if you end up wanting more eggs.

Edited by MyrrhDarkwing
I miscounted.