walkman42

Süpėr School

((Whoever edited this for you is going on my personal wall of fame for this:

English-because every student needs a worthless class.

I have THREE. Although one is fun. ^^ *goes back to re-reading*))

( check below the plot!)

((I saw.))

Username: Is this really necessary? *sigh* FIIINE. 'Tis Kjakings, like it says at the top of my posts.

Name: Drac Stormwind

Dorm floor: 6, since it's the only one that studentscanhaz?

Dorm #: 42

Power(s): Can transform to a humanoid dragon-type-thing, where he can fly (wings, duh ^^) and has fire control and telekinesis.

Personality: Gragh. I prefer to flesh out a character's personality while RPing them.

description: user posted image It's Altaïr, friggin' sue me.

Teacher/Student: Student

Hero/Villain: Hero

Nickname: Umm... Drac...?

Username: See the other form! xd.png

Name: Saphire Darkwing

Dorm floor: 6

Dorm #: 47

Power(s): Like Drac can transform into a half-dragon-thingy, but has control over water, and by extension ice, and can breathe underwater aswell as basic telepathy (can speak into people's minds when necessary, but can't read them but can read emotions).

Personality: Again, I prefer to flesh out a character in-RP

description: user posted image

Nickname: Saphire...?

I'm still looking for good pictures for their half-dragon form thingies.

Don't hold your breath.

good, accpeted, and the username is because i am posting the forms on the origional posts)

Grey walked off the bus to the strange new school "what is this place?" he asked himself

((Don't double post, the edit button is there for a reason.

Can Drac and Saphire have already been here for a year or two?))

((WOOT it worked. grats Walkman. I'm going to post my char sheet in a few minutes.))

Drac and Saphire grinned as they started to slowly circle above the bus, passing slightly into the school's airspace on the circumfrence and the little magical barrier being taken down by Saphire's telepathy each time so Drac could pass through un-heeded.

They both mentally counted to five, then turned into a tight spiral dive, roaring as they descended on the bus, their spiral getting tighter and tighter until they locked talons about two hundred feet above the ground, roaring again and sending out streams of flame from Drac and a sort of 'ice breath' from Saphire, breaking apart and ceasing the streams at about 50 feet.

They both flapped their wings hard to pull out of their dive, and then turned and settled into an easy glide towards the bus, and the students who were still outside, not having ran, some not even flinched and had just prepared whatever defensive powers they had, when seemingly two dragons had descended on them; just in case.

Those others who had screamed and dived to the bus would have to be dealt with.

They landed and quickly transformed. Their outlines becoming hazy as they lost their wings, scales, tails and horns, eventually becoming recognisably human.

"Hi, we're second years," Saphire cheerfully began to those students NOT catching their breath after the screaming, "we had to go through a test like that when we came here, every new batch has to by a group of second years to see how they act in a surprising and possibly dangerous situation. Most of you did poorly." She said, and then looked appraisingly at the others who were still standing calmly, albeit slightly more relaxed now. "But others did excellently." She said in a voice that made Drac hurrumph.

Username:its over there but since its for the list Darkling155

Name:Nova

Dorm floor: Err how many are there? im just gonna say 5 (fav number biggrin.gif )

Dorm #:135

Power(s):Technopathy (he can control technology tongue.gif )

Personality:Err do i have to tell you now? i want it to be figured out over the course of the rp, please?

description:user posted image

Hero/Villain: Villain

Nickname:Blackdroid

Username: Again! its over there but since its for the list Darkling155

Name: John

Dorm floor:6 i dunno

Dorm #:123

Power(s):telekinesis

Personality:Err do i have to tell you now? i want it to be figured out over the course of the rp, please?

description:Black hair, brown eyes, blue coat usually wheres black pants (blah blah blah blah blah)

Hero/Villain:Hero

Nickname:Cobolt

So is it ok?)

Edited by darkling155

((Gravitational manipulation sounds like a form of telekinesis that could just lift someone clean into space.))

((

English-because every student needs a worthless class.

Well, English is the thing that's getting your RP approved, so I wouldn't say it was worthless.

Okay, I was thinking of denying this, but I feel especially charitable today.

Please spell check thef first page, and please please please put a plot that is actually A PLOT and not common sense.

Thank you very much.

Oh yeah BTW this is an illit/semi-lit.))

(Kja, he can only pick up objects and its not like he can pick up an entire building, and he cant pick up animals,humans and anything like those, okay say he where in a gym of some sort he would only be able to pick up things like balls or boxes or crates... not entire collums or something like that..)

((Then that's not gravitational distortion. That's the telekinesis of inanimate objects within certain weight limits.

Gravitational distortion is something like having the gravity in a specific area, let's say a room, go 'sideways' as opposed to 'down' (although it would only be 'sideways' as opposed to 'down' for those outside of the 'bubble' but still able to see inside, it's stay down for those inside, the room would just flip... sort of) and then everything in that room that isn't supported - like columns or the 'roof' (which WAS one of the walls) - will adjust and 'fall' that way until they hit the 'floor' (which was another of the walls).

Get it nao?))

(okay then, ill change his power to telekinesis (sigh it seems so normal..) )

(accepted)

Grey through a fireball at the second years. "how bout' your test?"

((You can still have Gravitational Distortion, it'll just be a different power with different limitations set. Like endurance, how long he can hold a bubble for, and he can't just casually FLING someone, he has to create a bubble around them, which he has to be near too or something, and so he can't fling them into orbit also due to a SIZE restriction. One room at max?

Or just have telekinesis. Idc.))

(what about Magnetic levitation?)

((That would only work if they were wearing a considerable amount of metal - on a person - and if that metal was iron, nickle or cobalt. Or some alloy of them, like steel, but that would depend on the iron count in the steel.

But yeah, sure. *is a super-powers nerd xd.png*))

Drac just grinned and he grabbed the fireball, slamming it into his chest and a fire burst out through his body, though neither his skin nor clothes got burnt. One facet of his fire abilities was that he was able to absorb fire, and it 'recharged' him, so he didn't have to build up his fire stores so much. "Thanks for the recharge. Wanna try another trick or will I not get to kick the asses of any wickle first year who thinks they know more than me?" Drac asked, the same question he had been asked in his first year, unfortunately he had responded wrongly and worn those bruises for several weeks.

(you know what.. forget it im just gonna go with telekinesis)

Username: Carlissa

Name: Carlissa Hibiki

Dorm #: 50

Power(s): Can gnerate black plasma from hr hands, can be used as physical or ranged combat.

Personality: Carlissa is a kind, light, and somewhat shy girl, who tries to be nice wherever she goes. She is very protective of her little twin rither, since he looks different from everybody else. Carlissa gets a lot of attention from guys, because of her boobs and her exposing clothing. But Carlissa only wears them because she likes the feel of the sun oon her skin, thanks to her powers (side effect).

description: http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss289/U...rpleglasses.jpg

Nickname: Black Plasma

Name: Dan Hibiki (LOL! Street fighter)

Dorm #: 51

Power(s): Thanks to his wolf DNA, Dan has super strengh, speed, and smell.

Personality: Dan has been inside his house, hiding from the public, all of his life, so he could appear aquard and shy. Dan loves his sister very much, and would risk his life for her. Dan, although having no freinds besides his sister, is very loyal and will never turn his back on his freinds.

description: http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu107/M...olf-artwork.jpg

Nickname: Demon

Edited by Carlissa

(its always anime with you carlissa tongue.gif

anyway where should i start?)

Edited by darkling155

Username:ALUMENTUM

Name:Jonah

Dorm floor:obviously 5th since it's the only one with dorms.

Dorm #:42 Im sharing with Drac

Power(s):Can turn into a lizard like humanoid. This form is extremly strong and can spit venom.

Personality:Calm and unemotional. He is vicous in fights and and cares for no one but himself. Tends to be a little jumpy though.

description: http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t259/Sh...s-HotGothic.jpg for human form.

http://www.thebitbag.com/wp-content/upload...zardman_003.jpg for lizard form. This form is extremly large and strong, around the 11 foot tall and 200 so pound range.

Teacher/Student:student

Hero/Villain:Villain of course.

Nickname:Lizardus

Edited by Alumentum

((i think that anime girls best reflect on who i am xd.png! Lizard Man, Alumentum? Hes from Soul Calibur, right? i liked him the best from the second one.))