goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

Oh gosh, a lot of songs do that...but probably the worst about it is anything by My Chemical Romance. Not only will one be stuck in your head for hours afterward, but it will pop up again at completely random times and get stuck there again. Gosh, Sleep is stuck in my head right now and I haven't listened to it for two days.

I like their music, though...I suppose it's better than having something you don't like stuck in your head...that's happened to me before, too.

Some people think I'm bonkers, but I just think I'm free...

I don't even like Dizzee Rascal >.< Uhh... what else?

Don't Upset The Rhythm - Noisettes (go baby, go baby, go!)

Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) - Beyoncé

Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings (actually, just anything by the Ting Tings)

Not Fair - Lily Allen

Anyone mentioned Kings of Leon yet? There is no way you can shift that song once you hear that 'woooooooooah' intro... it has to be one of the biggest earworms ever. Damn Michael McIntyre for making me think of it all the time. dry.gif

I get When You're Evil by Voltaire stuck into my head a lot. I don't know why, besides I like his music.

Edited by MisaTange

lol...for me its random songs at random times....not any one song or even band in particular.....although....it does seem to happen Slighty more with japanese music

I Want to Hold Your Hand by the Beatles. Full stop. Also, anything from the Buffy episode Once More, With Feeling.

Songs that are sure to get stuck in my head everytime I hear them are:

Carmelldansen (but I like it, so it's okay)

Poker Face (again, I like this song)

The Cha Cha Slide (oh no)

And... yeah. Those are the only songs that REALLY get stuck in my head, but pretty much everything I listen to gets stuck in my head at some point. (xd.png I must have a sticky brain)

Dsturbia doooes get stuck in my head but other ones are:

Anything from musical soundtracks

Handlebars--Flobots

Boatman by the Levellers. I don't know why, but that one will end up in my head for days if I'm not careful. I like to song, but occasionaly it gets repetitive when you've been thinking it for that long

Oh, and that Fire Burnin on the Dance Floor by Sean Kingston...all it takes is "Shawty call 911.." and I simplyh HAVE to finish it...oh gawd...it's gonna get stuck...*bats away and runs*

The song 'Lollipop' from those dell commercials, and lately REM's 'End of the World' have been getting stuck in my head quite frequently.

Animal i have become and Time of Dying by Three days Grace.

And that "Money, money, money, must be funny" song.

Pokerface by Lady Gaga. My mind never stops singing it. See? P-P-P Pokerface. P-P-P Pokerface. I wanna roll with them a hard pair we will be...

Animal i have become and Time of Dying by Three days Grace.

they also get stuck in my haed and they are awesome. *high fives Salyka*

It's A Small World from Disney, and the Welcome Song from Charlie and the Chocalate Factory.

Hear them once, have it in your head forever.

I generally get the songs I listened to the night before or in the morning before I go to school in my head.

Then, after lunch or so, I get various fragments of songs in my head and I get annoyed if I can't listen to the full song relatively soon.

On weekends/days off, I usually won't get anything stuck in my head since I can listen to it right there on my computer. ;D

Basically my head is my MP3/computer for when I don't have one or can't bring it out.

lately it's been Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy.

I was searching youtube for a different song came across that and it's been stuck in my head since...

probably firefly by owl city. every time its on the radio, i want to hear it again and if i dont, its stuck all day