goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

Servant of Evil and Alice Human Sacrifice. Both are great songs and I love them, but my friends are always giving me weird looks whenever I start to go "O my Queen, you have me as your faithful servant alone"... xd.png

Currently it's a lyricless video game song, but it tends to mutate and change so it's not really one song so much as a mix of everything I've ever heard.

That, or on occasion something simple like Jingle Bells (it's not Christmas anymore brain!)

Recently, Let It Go by Idina Menzel or Demi Lovato.

This, and Do You Wanna Build a Snowman....

Spandau Ballet - Gold

It's a brilliant song, paticularly suited to shower singing, but after a week I'm slightly tired of it.

Thanks to a pony video, I've had "I Can't Decide" by Scissor Sisters stuck in my head for days.

Candy by Robbie Williams. Catchy as hell, that stuff >_<

My brother has also taken a liking to Wake Me Up and Hey Brother by Avicii, and these were in my head nonstop until I heard the above in the radio.

My brother has also taken a liking to Wake Me Up and Hey Brother by Avicii, and these were in my head nonstop until I heard the above in the radio.

Ooooh Hey Brother is good!

I don't care for Wake Me Up as much. I like the instrumental breaks, but the parts with singing are meh to me.

As for the song that gets stuck in my head,

all the way. It's called Catchatronic. It's by Pogo, a guy who takes lots of sound clips from shows, movies, etc and turns them into music. c: Catchatronic has sound clips from a bunch of Pokemon episodes >w<

Partita No. 3 Gavotte en Rondeu by Bach xd.png Such a lovely song (you should look it up on youtube!)

She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) by David Guetta featuring Sia

I love that song. I wish that she wolf got suck in my head, instead of Let It Go from Frozen . I hatttteee Let It Go, but the song just creeps into my head, and then I'm singing it, and then I just want to SCREEEAAAMMM!!!

If you haven't, by some miracle, heard Let It Go, poison your mind

(Sorry if you like Frozen. It's not bad, but that song just irritates me! mad.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif )

Edited by Saltpath

The last few days for me it's been alternating between random songs from Phantom of the Opera, and "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot.

A Real Hero - College (feat. Electric Youth). It's off the soundtrack from Drive. I only have to hear it once, and then it's stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Also, random anime opening songs will pop in, and get stuck in my brain, at the oddest times.

All of the K-on songs play in my head non-stop laugh.gif

But "Roller coaster" by RHCP and the song from "The Lego Movie" are stuck in my head at the moment.

Been singing Life on Mars all day at work. Don't know why, not heard it lately.

I AM HERE. TO GET THIS SONG STUCK IN EVERYONE'S HEAD!

Duck tales.... wooowoo.

Also red solo cup by idk who, I HATE that song D:

"IT'S RAINING TACOS!!"~ Parry grip

Currently it's

by IceJJFish.

It's not stuck because it's a good song, but because it's absolutely horrible and weirdly enough I still have to listen to it over and over

Dude, I've had "Love me or hate me" by Lady Sovereign stuck in my head for three days now! I keep catching myself singing the chorus over and over xd.pngD

omg when i hear boom boom pow i just cant get it out off my head!!! xd.png