goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips.

.... I have no idea what that song is, but I feel a slight trauma coming on.

.... I have no idea what that song is, but I feel a slight trauma coming on.

LMFAO! its Don't Trust Me by 3Oh!3

i kinda like it though o- O

It's a funny song what's not to like?

Ironically, the song that gets stuck in my head is called: "can't get you out of my head". xd.png

Womanizer...

And I really hate it!

Oh, and I'll start mouthing the lyrics to Disturbia in the middle of class and get yelled at to stop talking. dry.gif

Pa-pa-pa-pokerface pa-pa-pokerface...

Urgh! I just hate that song. There are a few girls in my school who always listen to it during craft lessons. That's why I don't like craft anymore.

Womanizer gets stuck in my head every time I hear it. And so does Don't trust me. Why do artists make so terrible songs?

Honestly, just about any popular song can get stuck in my head, because most of them have almost no depth and run off of catchy beats and simple as hell lyrics.

Example: Soulja Boy Tell Em - Crank Dat. Do you know I generally don't like rap? And I think the name "soulja boy tell em" is the stupidest name ever? BUT I HEARD THAT SONG ONCE AND IT POPS UP IN MY HEAD AT THE MOST INOPPORTUNE OF TIMES.

Then it got worse when my friends and I started randomly going "......YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" because of it... then laughing uncontrollably. Then later on in the day, saying it again in a totally unrelated scenario. And lmaoing all over again.

Other two girls and I are the "shepards" of a small group of teenagers, which is performing a show on May 9th.

The show begins with a number of dance, which needs to be repeated again and again during the rehearsal because our little stars haven't learned the moves yet; so when I come home I keep singing "Hasta la vistaaa..." from Camp Rock even when I'm eating laugh.gif

Edited by Lizzyluna

Hot N Cold by Katy Perry. I don't know why, but I could just burst out singing it and then it will be stuck in my head. Every single day!

Currently I'm suffering through "Part of their World" from The Little Mermaid OST. I've only seen that film once in my life, and it was well over 15 years ago. <_>

Why me?

stuck in my head at the moment?

Asterisk by Orange Range-its japanese....i can't sing japanese!

(anyone who watches Bleach-its the first intro song)

or any guitar solos from Muse songs...