goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

Well, what I will say now that for me its an opening for an anime, Zero no Tsukaima, but Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi. I can't get it out of my head!

I have Jay Sean's "Down" stuck in my head! But I love that song... owo;;

But I have Breathe Carolina's cover in my head... Which I like even more than the original! Because I love Breathe Carolina<3

Another song that always gets stuck in my head is "All I Do Is Win" by DJ Khaled... <.< Again, I like this song. xd.png

Edited by Ulquiorra+Cuatro+Espada

"Northern Lights" by Famous Like You (formerly A Kidnap In Color)

This song always is in my head!

If I asked you to dance, would you hang on tiiiiight?! And tell me everything will be alright... Let's do a step on the stars, I wanna light up the skyyyyy, so that it's brighter than the Northern Lights... ~<3

and

>.<

Especailly Alice Human Sacrifice! Spice is okay, but youo should listen to ICE by Kaito xd.png Now that song gets stuck easily. xP

I realize any rap/hip-hop song has the ability to get stuck in my head.

Especially "Down" by Jay Sean, "All I Do Is Win" by DJ Khaled, "Swing" by Savage, "I Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem ft Rhianna...

Yeah.

Haha.

Aristocats "Everybody Wants to be a Cat" - I should not have watched that utube video.

after i saw that in CPA, it was burned into my brain for weeks. id start singing it in totally random moments. xd.png