goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

I always got the songs from Alice in Wonderland in my head. I havn't seen the movie, but I knows kind of like every song from it.. Weird, isn't it?

Right now, Fireflies from Owl City is stuck in my head....It's kinda sad when you think about, especially the music video...

Gosh, I want my childhood back! Oh, the oldies....I miss them TT_TT

I've had Vanilla Twilight stuck on and off for the past few weeks; I miss my boyfriend.

I usually memorize songs I like by playing them often enough, they get stuck in my head, or to where I can think of one line from a song, remember the entire song, and play it in my head.

For annoying songs that get stuck in your head:

I usually get songs stuck in my head where I only know a couple of lines (thank goodness I don't know the entire annoying song). Usually songs that are liked by the masses out there get stuck in my head.

Sometimes I will try to fall asleep and Rise Against will play in my head. xd.png Usually though it's just irritating songs or that special category of "we'll always get stuck in your head!" songs. Like popcorn - yes, that's a song; tune, whatever. You know it's true.

♫ Johhhhhhhn Ja-cob Jingleheimer shcmidt! ♫

...how I hate that song...

*hides face in shame* Either Womanizer by Brittany Spears or Love Game by Lady Gaga.

*perishes in torment*

~Feathers

Mama(Guest Vocal) By My chemical romance.

Teenagers by the same group

AND

Black Parade, again, by the same group...

Over the last month or so, I've had Bulletproof and Colourless Color (La Roux) stuck in my head ._.

I don't listen to music much; when I do, I just set an online radio station or whatnot to popular music and stop paying attention; I consider it a form of education, because I don't particularly enjoy the songs, but I want to be able to recognize them. These two keep catching when I'm trying not to listen.

Ariel's song from the Little Mermaid.

zomg hawthorne heights-"breathing in sequence" always gets stuck in my head & its the piece "so close ur eyes & kiss me like its our last time these lips need medication" i can sing that line all freaking day yo!!!

...Right now I have Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden stuck in my head.

I blame the top 100 Hard Rock Songs by VH1.

I get Baby by Justin Bieber stuck in my head so often,

My God, it´s awful D:

I've just got this to say...

*clears throat*

"Wake up in the morning feelin' like P Diddy..."

(enjoy your new background music tongue.gif)

Been watching too much Discovery Channel

"Boom de-ah-dah, Boom de-ah-dah..."

Baby by Justin Bieber or Eenie meenie by Justin Bieber. -3-

Thanks to my friend who full blasted those songs in public, those lyrics can never escape from my mind. D:<

Bullet for my valentine-pretty on the outside....ever since i got their new album its been stuck in my head

Theres more than one but the one that always gets stuck in my head is Get the party started by Gwen Stafani.

Edited by jaylynn

Lots of songs get stuck in my head, but I've noticed that songs by The Killers play over and over and won't leave until you never want to hear them again. I don't even have to listen to some of them. If I see or hear the name, it gets stuck in my head.

oh, yeah, the Killers are so d@mn catchy.

a song that gets stuck in my head all the time is Gehenna by Slipknot. fr some reason! i have no clue why. also, Riptide by Sick Puppies

Waka Waka- Shakira feat. Freshly Ground....

Spain rocked and so did Shakira!!!!!!

I always get random songs stuck in my head. For example, yesterday, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast was thoroughly lodged in there. I kept singing out loud, to the dubious looks of passersby, "Noooooooooo....ooooooooooooooone..." =]

~Feathers